-Thomas Sangster- •Little Sister•

Your POV

I was visiting the set of Death Cure. I'm Y/N Dylan's little sister. My brother picked me up early this morning. When we arrived Dylan introduced me to a few of his cast members. "Hey guys!" Dylan said "Hey Dylan" they all said "And who is this?" The girl asks "This is Y/N, my little sister. Y/N this is Kaya, Ki Hong, Thomas and Will" "Hi" I said shy. Thomas looked at me....the whole time.

"Okay guys! Get ready we're going to start filming in 5 minutes" Wes called "Sorry little sis but I have to go"That's okay" right after I said that my phone rings: My boyfriend! "I have to take this, Good luck big brother!" I kissed his cheek and answer my phone.

Thomas POV

Wow! Dylan's sister is really cute. "Hi" she says shy. I caught myself staring at her. Shit she saw me! Wes snapped me out of my thoughts. Y/N got a phone call and walked away.

<20 minutes later>

Your POV

I was crying my eyes out. My boyfriend broke up with me, called me a slut and said that if he would see my face one more time he's going to hurt me. My eyes became red. I don't believe I ever cried this much in my whole life. Then I heard my brother behind me "Little sis, what's wrong?" "H-He broke up with me" I started to cry more "Called me a s-slut, a-and threatened me" "Where does he live again?" My brother asks me "Here" I send him the address of my ex-boyfriend. "THOMAS!! Come here for a second!!" He yelled. Then Thomas shows up "Hey what happened to you?" He asks when he sits next to me. I told him the whole story.

"Hey Thomas, can you stay with her when I'm gone for a while" Dylan asks Thomas "But what are you gonna do then?" "I'm going to beat the crap out of him! No one does such a thing to my Little sister" Thomas nodded and Dylan ran off to my car. I just couldn't stop crying "Hey...shh that loser is going to be sorry for even looking at you" Thomas said trying to make me calm down "Thanks Thomas".

We just sat down and talked about lots of stuff.

After an hour Dylan came back. Dylan showed me a picture of how my ex looked. " That's really sweet of you Dylan" I kissed my brothers cheek and hugged him briefly. I actually didn't want to let go out of Thomas' grip. I felt safe around Thomas its really weird because we only met like 2 hours ago. "Y/N, do you want me to stay at your place tonight?" Dylan asks and ishenod "Thanks big brother"

Thomas POV

I held her really close like she was a baby or something. I can't believe that her ex-boyfriend said all of that to such a sweet and kind girl. When Dylan left to get us some drinks we were alone again. She layed her head on my shoulder and closed her eyes. After a few seconds they were open again, and fear was in her eyes

"Its okay, love" she snuggled into my chest and her grip around me was tight "I just closed my eyes and saw him" I stroked her hair "He's not going to hurt you, your brother took care of that" she giggled "That's true". Then Dyaln came back.

****Time skip****

Your POV

It was a rough day. Thomas and I became really good friends. I was still a little scared of my ex, lucky for me my big brother was here. Thomas stayed with me the rest of the day, he's so sweet.

"Get some sleep, Y/N" the door closed. I tried to sleep....but every time I closed my eyes I saw him.

I saw him hurting Dylan and Me. I don't know what I ever saw in him. I heard Dylan talking to someone by the door. I opened the door of my bedroom and walked to Dylan and I saw Thomas "Hey Thomas" I said shy. I think I'm having a little crush on him??

"Hey love" he said. "Y/N, I thought I told you to get some sleep!" My brother said "Sorry...but every time I close my eyes I can see him" I told him "Thomas, do you...want to come in?" I asked Thomas and he nodded. "You want something to drink?" I asked while walking to the kitchen "No thanks" I walked to the countertop jumping on it. "Y/N, always doing the craziest tings and trying to be funny" Dylan told Thomas I giggled. "Hey sis, come here before you are so tired that you're going to fall off" Dylan walked towards me, but I got on my feet standing on the countertop. "Y/N, don't do this again. Last time you almost fell" Dylan warned "More reason to do it then!" I said before jumping off the countertop landing on the kitchentable. "Just be careful, Love" Thomas said "Maybe.....hey Thomas!" "Yeah?" "Why are you here actually?" I asked him jumping off the table facing Thomas. "I came to check on you" he said "Aww that's really sweet of you" I kissed his cheek "Wow wow wow wow wow! No Y/N you are not going to flirt with one of my friends again" "Hey! That guy was cute, he diserved it! Second, I was 15 I was really stupid" I told Dylan. Then Dylan's phone rang and he took it walking away

Thomas POV

"You? Flirting with me?" I asked her and she nodded "Dylan is just...Dylan" she said and we both laughed. After a few minutes she climbed on the countertop again and sat in a cross-legged pose. I stood in front of her and I put my arms around her.

"Seems like you are flirting" she said and I chuckled. We stared at each other before her eyes closed a little bit. "Your tired, Love. Come on I'll bring you to your room" I picked her off the countertop and she warped her legs around my waist and her nose snuggled into the crook of my neck. I held her again like she was a little baby. I layer her down on her bed "Night, Love" I was about to walk away when she stopped me "Thomas" I turned back to her and she was sitting on the ege of her bed leaning towards me. "Love, what are you...why are you....Dylan is going to kill me if we do this" "Dylan isn't here now" she whispered. I leaned in and gave her a soft kiss. She smiled, grabbed my hand and pulled me on her bed with her. We started to make out, we started to touch each other "Isn't this a little fast, Love?" "It is but....now I don't think of him anymore" she said. Then the door opened and Dylan was looking at us "Y/N! Thomas!" We both laughed and I got up from her bed "Thomas, what the hell are you doing with my sister?" Dyaln asked me "We were just having fun Big other" Y/N told him "Yeah a little bit too much fun" Dylan laughed.

A/N: I hoped you liked this one! The first imagine...what do you think? Let me know
Jay25211💜💜