"Oh, don't be ridiculous. She was walking by, and they walk wonderfully. Then...it all...it all just kind of...came out."

"He almost screamed at her. It was a bit terrifying," Ginny nodded.

"What else could I have done? I ran for it! I can't do this Harry," Ron hung his head low.

I listened as Ron began to ramble. I noticed Harry had gone after the Twins, but I was more focused on Ron, "Well, I think Harry's going to fix it."

•••

It was Christmas Eve. Hermione and I were getting each other hyped and dressed up.

"Ouch!" I sucked on my finger and held the curled in my other hand.

"You okay, Bridge?" She asked while putting on her dress.

"Yep," I replied. "Peachy." We had both decided on a pattern that we'd do. One of us would do our makeup and put on our dress, the other would do hair and shoes. Then we switch. I already had on my dress and makeup. I was just finishing touches on my hair.

"Could...you...arg...help me zip?" I heard Hermione call for me. I put down the curled just in time. I got up and walked over to her. She had her back turned when I got there. I zipped her up and she turned around.

I looked her up and down, "You go girl! Honestly. You're going to knock them all dead."

She sighed, "Thanks."

I looked up to her face. She seemed sad and almost about ready to cry. "Don't cry," I whined. "You'll ruin your makeup."

She sniffled, "Yeah I guess so."

"Why are you crying anyways?"

"Its just...I've never had a true friend like you. And even though we've had our arguments, you've always been there for me. To lift me up or something. Thank you." She engulfed me into one of her hugs.

I hugged back, "I love being your friend, 'Mione. And I will always be." We stopped hugging. I looked at her, "Now, let me put on my shoes and we can go. Our guys are waiting."

"Which ones: Harry and Ron or Krum and Draco?"

"Both."

•••

I turned the corner to see if there were a lot of people. There was a little. I turned to Hermione, "Ready?"

"Ready."

"One. Two," I stepped out with Hermione, and we began to descend down the stairs. People began to stare and it was making me slightly uncomfortable. Harry was at the bottom of the stairs. He turned around; his mouth was then agape.

"Why are they staring?" Hermione whispered to me on the way down.

"I'm hoping it's because we look good," I answered.

We made it to the bottom without falling, surprisingly, and Krum took Hermione. I looked at Harry and laughed, "You might want to close your mouth, Harry. A fly could welcome itself home."

"Still the same you," he sighed, shaking his head.

I looked around and he caught my eye. He was handsome as ever. He walked up to me, "You look beautiful."

"Thank you," I bowed. "You look dashing."

"Come. Come," McGonagall hurried up into the line behind Harry.

"Wait, we have to dance first?" I asked.

"Yep," Draco nodded. "You were late when she was explaining."