He starts off and I join him harmonising.

All along it was a fever
A cold sweat hot-headed believer
I threw my hands in the air, said, "Show me something"
He said, "If you dare, come a little closer"

Round and around and around and around we go
Oh now, tell me now, tell me now, tell me now you know

Not really sure how to feel about it
Something in the way you move
Makes me feel like I can't live without you
It takes me all the way
I want you to stay

It's not much of a life you're living
It's not just something you take it's given

Round and around and around and around we go
Oh now, tell me now, tell me now, tell me now you know

Not really sure how to feel about it
Something in the way you move
Makes me feel like I can't live without you
It takes me all the way
I want you to stay

Ooh, ooh, ooh, the reason I hold on
Ooh, ooh, ooh, 'cause I need this hole gone
Funny you're the broken one but I'm the only one who needed saving
'Cause when you never see the light it's hard to know which one of us is caving

Not really sure how to feel about it
Something in the way you move
Makes me feel like I can't live without you
It takes me all the way
I want you to stay, stay
I want you to stay, hooh

As we song smiled at one another but he kept looking back at his phone reading the lyrics and I kept looking at my piano making sure I got ever note right. "did YouTube teach you how to sing?" He jokes, I can't help but laugh. "I don't sing" he shakes his head "Lucy you harmonised with me and even sang some parts, you can sing" a feel a blush blanket my cheeks "really?" He nods, my heart beat picked up "sing some of the song back to me" I swallow hard "I'm nervous" he places his hand on my shoulder "it's okay, I wont judge" I nod, I was still nervous but only slightly now. I start the piano once, I close my eyes before letting the words fall from my lips..

All along it was a fever
A cold sweat hot-headed believer
I threw my hands in the air, said "show me something"

He said "if you dare, come a little closer"

Round and around and around and around we go oh now, tell me now, tell me now, tell me now you know

not really sure how to feel about it
Something in the way you move
makes me feel like I can't live without you
it takes me all the way
I want you to stay

I let myself relax after singing avoiding any eye contact with Daniel, I was too afraid of his judgement. "Lucy, that was, wow. That was amazing, why don't you show off your talent to the world?" I swallow, I'm not as confident as him it's not easy for me to sing in front of people "I'm scared" my voice was barely a whisper, he moved the piano to the side scooting closer to me. He placed his index finger under my chin lifted my head up, I finally looked at him. I knew avoiding his gaze would end up this way but it's hard to look at someone when you did something that embarrasses you "everyone gets scared, everyone gets nervous, I still get nervous and ive been singing most my life, it's normal" his blue eyes always seemed to comfort me, why? I don't know "im not confident enough" I say and he frowns, he wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me into his chest. It felt nice being in his arms, he comforted me whenever I needed it. He took his left hand and started rubbing my back "it will be hard but try your best, sing more, get better, if you love singing don't stop because you sure can sing." I sigh, he's right 'practice makes perfect' and I do love to sing, but a part of me would feel guilty singing because that's sort of Jonah's thing.

After a few minutes of hugging, we both pulled away. I smile faintly at him and he returns the smile "thank you" he raises his eyebrow "for what?" I laugh at his confused yet goofy expression "thanks for comforting me, I needed it" he shakes his head "you comforted me when I needed it, so I returned the favor"  I jokingly rolled my eyes and he laughs.

"Are you tired" I asked after a few minutes of silence, he shakes his head "no not really" I grab my laptop "I wanna watch a movie?" He smiles "yeah" I patted my bed next to me. He sat down and we started watching an old Disney movie. After awhile we both scooted down, and laid down on the bed. After the movie we started watching a romcom movie, Daniel actually chose the movie. He didn't seem like the type to watch romcom, but he chose it for me. It was 3am when the movie was over, I closed laptop and Daniel sighed. He was about to get up but I stopped him "you can stay" he looks at me "really?" I nod and he lays back down covering himself up with my blanket.

I look over at him as he stared at the ceiling, he was so good looking and such a good person. I wanted to like him so badly, a part of me did. My brain of course but my heart wanted Jonah, when I first met Daniel I didn't like Jonah as much. But I do like him, but i don't want to hurt him. You can't love/like someone when you're IN love with someone else. 'in love' those words send shivers down my spine, why did I say that? Well think that. I'm too young to be in love, to young to what love even is, to young to feel that way. I wanted to slap myself over and over until I got the thought of Jonah out of my head. "what?" His voice pulls me off my thoughts, I was still looking at him "I was just thinking" he turns himself to face me "about what?" I sigh should I tell him? I bit my lip "I don't know, feelings I guess. They're just so complicated" he nods wanting me to continue, sigh again. I begin to get nervous "I like someone but I love someone else" he nods and ponders on what I said "are you sure you love that person? Or are you in love with the thought of love?" I think for a few seconds, I sometimes feel like I am in with the thought but then others times when we're together I get that feeling in my stomach, my heart beat races "no, anytime I'm with him my body acts like i just ran a marathon. and then decided to go on a rollercoaster" he smiles and laughs lightly at my description "maybe you do love him, are you sure you like this other person?" I feel like he knows who I'm talking about "no I'm not, it's just he's an amazing person, I love him but not that type of love. Not the type of love he deserves" at point of he didn't know I was talking about him he's oblivious, "don't force yourself to love someone, if you love someone else go to them, show them, tell them how you feel. Don't force yourself to love the boy you don't love because in the end you'll just hurt that boy again" he definitely knows now, I bit my lip "I cant go to him, I don't want to ruin what we already have" he takes a deep breath "then give it time, and if you do tell them and they don't feel the same way maybe that's a sign to move on" I take his words, time. Time can be a lot of time or a little bit of time. I don't know which one I rather have it be.

💭

Pls vote and follow me it would mean a lot! i love u xx