"Only one going to be watching you is me." She said and winked.

I smiled in return.

Let's hope for the best tonight.

Chris

It seemed like black dresses was the trend tonight. Almost every female I eyed had on black dresses. They looked good, but damn where's the color?

Why am I trippin' anyway as if I plan on taking any of 'em home, it'd be nice though cause a nigga ain't had none for almost 2 months and a half.

I could've, because who doesn't wanna fuck wit' me, but I'm not fully over India yet and I still feel there's a hope for us.. but I don't know, it's not looking like it is.

"This club is definitely packed." Dre said as he came to our reserved table.

The rest of the guys was somewhere around here.

We were sitting at a table that had a hookah lit and drinks surrounding it, I'm liking this new club.

"It's the grand opening, what you expect?" I chuckled

"Shut up, I'm just glad yo' cousin was able to watch Royalty though, we ain't been out in forever so I was hoping you could come." He said and sat next to me.

"Right so now that I'm here, we can get lit in peace." I said and poured a shot.

I wasn't trying to get fucked up tonight, but I do wanna take a few shots and hit a few blunts— I deserve it, I been stressed out since forever.

"What's wit' all these black dresses?" Dre said

"That's what I said." I chuckled

"They look good though, no lie." I added

"Right so go pick you one.."

"Naw I'm good." I said, although I was eyeing a few of 'em since they walked in.

"I like shorty over there in the red dress, she look decent from here and her red dress just standing out." Dre said

"Make yo move then, son. I'm all for it." I shrugged

"What you be sayin' to these girls though cause my thing is, you can never get to gettin' their number." I laughed

"I ain't gone lie, I be corny as hell." He replied

"Stop tryna use pick up lines bro and just have a normal conversation, I bet it'll work."

"I'll holla back at you if it's a success." He chuckled while walking away.

I could've gotten up to walk around a bit, maybe meet a few people or get a new drink but I was cool in this lil section I was in. Once I zoned out, blocking all the noise and my surroundings, I was allowed to think and reflect on a lot.

My wrongs.

India

"Lauren, I don't think I need another drink— I'm gettin' a lil too lit." I said after downing the 4th or 5th shot that was placed in front of me.