I give you all, all of me
And you give me all, all of you

When I finish she stares speechless "how?" She whispers and i shake my head "I'm not that good lu" her jaw drops "excuse me sir but you're lying. Your voice is like angels singing" I chuckle, and decide to let her win this fight. I turn away looking at the now dark blue sky, unsure of what exactly she means. I'm not good at singing, sometimes I think I'm only famous because I'm good looking. I feel like I'm average, no better then anyone else. She takes my face in her hand gently pulling my face towards her "Jonah I'm serious, you're good, amazing even. I know you don't see as much but I see it but one day you'll be touring the world. I love you and I can't see you sad like this. You're so confident in everything else you do, be more confident in singing. And if you don't want to for you, do it for me. do it for svea or Esther." I nod, she's right. I take a deep breath and lay my head on her chest her one hand stayed on my cheek and the other ran through my hair. I heard her steady heartbeat pick up a bit and then felt my own do the same. "I love you too"  I could almost see the smile on her face, we sat together silent then eventually left the dock to head home.

"It's gonna suck when you're not around" I grab for her hand holding it "I know, I'm gonna miss you too" she smiles and squeezes my hand "get me something" I smirk "you want a souvenir?" She nods and I look forwards seeing the light from her house and people standing outside, I only recognize her mother "I'll bring you one from each state I visit" she looks back at me "promise?" I nod "promise"  she notices the people and takes a second to figure out who they were "oh they're here, let's go to your house" she starts to pull me in the direction of my house. I shake my head and pulled her towards her "no I want to meet them!" We were both stubborn and proceeded to pull each other in opposite directions, when I finally pick her up and throw her over my shoulder "this isn't fair!" She yells and it caught the attention of everyone "it most definitely is" I say walking towards them proud.  Her mother chuckles at us and shakes hee head "Jonah what are you doing?" I stand between her and her fiance "ya see she was being stubborn and i decided to end it"  she pinches my butt "not true" I jerk forward a bit and stick my hand out to what I assume I Robert "Jonah" he takes my hand "Robert" I nod and then he introduces me to his daughter "this is my daughter Sofia" I shake her hand, she was absolutely gorgeous. Her tan skin made hee glow like the night sky. "can I get down now!" They all laugh and I let her go, she stands only to sit on the cold concrete "woah lightheaded"
She murmurs I chuckle and help her up. I hold her in my arms and she rested hee head on my shoulder until she wasn't light headed anymore. "so when do you leave tonight?" I smile "3am Lucy's taking me to the airport" her mom frowns a bit "I don't want her to go all alone, that's a long drive back" Sofia jumps "I'll go with!" Both her mom and Robert smile "sounds like a great idea!" I could tell Lucy was not having it and I wanted to laugh but I just smiled. "well I'm gonna take Lucy up to her room, I think she's still a little light headed" she nod and I pick up Lucy bridal style then winked at her mother indicating she'll be Lucy in a few days but the only difference is I'm not gonna have sex with Lucy. Maybe one day. I mean hm what who said that?

As soon as the door closes behind us Lucy relaxes "thank God, did you see the way she looked at you" I chuckle and sit Lucy down on her bed before responding "are you..jealous?" Her jaw drops and she stares at me astonished. "Jonah take it back" I chuckle "okay I'm sorry! I was messing with you" I continue "plus she's kind of hot" she didn't say anything, she just nodded. I messed up, I'm playing with her I don't want to date Sofia especially if she's her stepsister "lu I'm playing, I would never date her. She's your stepsister and your my best friend, I'm not gonna ruin what we have for her" Lucy relaxes and nods "okay" I could tell she was still not feeling better, I grabbed her medicine handing her one then her water bottle she kept next to her bed for just in cases. She took it and patted the seat besides her, I stepped onto her bed sitting down next to her. She leans her head on my chest and now it's my turn to play with her hair, i hummed to her before eventually the two of us fall asleep.