She smiled and continued making her bed.

"I'll be right back." I said and walked towards the bathroom, but stopped when I peeked in Chris' room and seen how messy it was.

I rolled my eyes and sighed. I'm not obligated to clean his room— or his house, but I just hate seeing things messy and I'd like to think on a regular day his house wouldn't be this out of order.

I made his bed, and straightened up anything else in his room that was out of order.

"Now I'm done." I said and sat at the edge of the bed.

"Mommy, someone is knocking on the door." Royalty came in the room and said.

I didn't even hear the door.

I walked downstairs with Royalty's hand in mine.

I checked in the peep hole and seen it was Chris's mom, what does she want?

I rolled my eyes a billion times before opening the door.

"Hey." I said once we made eye contact.

"Oh, he has you answering his doors now?" She said

"He's actually not here, he's at work." I said

"Oh I forgot he started today.." she said and rolled her eyes, standing there with her hands in her pockets and just looking away.

"Well don't just stand there, let me in chile, it's cold!" She added

This woman.

I stepped aside and let her walk in.

"Hi grandma!" I heard Royalty say and hugged her

"Hey baby." She said and hugged her back.

Chris isn't here, what'd she come in for?

"Did my grand baby eat?" She said and looked at her

Like I'm going to have her over here starving.

Royalty nodded her head, "Mommy made me something to eat." She said

"Yeah, she ate no less than an hour ago.." I said

"Excuse me." I said and walked away

"Where you goin' ? I'm about to get out of here in a few minutes." Joyce said

"The bathroom." I said

"Hm, what for? Feel like you gotta throw up? You not pregnant are you?" She said

"You never heard of someone going to the bathroom to pee or something of such?" I said and made a face

She brushed me off and continued talking to Royalty.

This woman is literally out of her mind and I have no idea how Chris can even tolerate her. She's a walking migraine.

I finished using the bathroom, washed my hands then went back out to Royalty and her grand-witch.

"Tell Chris I stopped by, matter of fact I'll let him know myself— and you should really start cleaning up around here, it's starting to look a mess." She said and closed the door.

I grabbed the throw pillow and screamed in it, she really likes getting under my skin.

"I told grandma you did really nice cleaning up, I don't know why she said it looks a mess." Royalty said 

I smiled, "Thank you, baby."

At 8 I prepared dinner, Royalty and I ate while looking at TV.