Tikki frowned. "Well... That might not be your father, " Tikki said. You put on a confused expression, you had no idea what she meant. "Well, obviously yes. Technically, that's your father. But mentally, it may not be. Have you noticed his change in persona? I have an idea... but I'd need more time to confirm it, " Tikki said. "Whats the idea?" You asked. "I get the feeling,.. theres a much greater evil at works then what we've encountered. Something with truly crazy and malicious intent, " Tikki said, which almost sent chills down your spine. "You mean Hawkmoth?" You asked. "No, much worse then Hawkmoth. Something with far darker intentions, I have no proof yet... but stay on the lookout, " Tikki said.

"Alright... I trust you, Tikki, " you said, pausing for a moment. "Hey, Tikki. Why couldn't Chat Noir and I just use our miraculous' to bring things back to how they were? Wouldn't that make the most sense?" You questioned. Tikki shook her head. "No, not while theres a wish still in place. There's only one solution to this. We need every single miraculous to come together, then all of the kwamis must use their power to restore the world to its previous state. Or, at least our world. That's why we must defeat Hawkmoth, no matter what!" Tikki said. "Right! We'll defeat Hawkmoth, no matter the cost!" You said. You hadn't realized it, but there was a harsh reality to those words.

The mention of Chat Noir from earlier. had made you happy at first, just hearing his name filled you with some form of glee. That was until you had a flashback to earlier. "Oh god..." you mumbled, suddenly feeling very uneasy. "Is something wrong?" Tikki asked, a concerned expression starting to show on her face. "I... yesterday I... Chat Noir came to my balcony. He was so excited to see me... but, at the time I didn't remember him, so I was a huge jerk, " you said, frowning. "Now, hes probably upset. Or even worse, angry at me. What if he thinks I just don't want to be around him? I could never imagine him thinking that... because it's not true. But I couldn't control it I-" you were stopped by Tikki, you shushed you softly. "Shh... (Y/N), calm down. It will be okay, you can still talk to him. Chat Noir truly cares for you, so I know he can find it in his heart to understand with ease."

You thought about Tikki said, trying to figure out a responce. "You're right, Adrien's extremely understanding. He's probably the sweetest person I know, so I have to find him, " you said. Tikki nodded. "But, theres one person I need to see first, " you continued. Tikki nodded again, smiling a bit. She already knew who you were reffering to, so there was no need to say anything else. You grabbed your bag and opened it up for Tikki and Quartzz to fly in. Before flying in, Quartzz stopped infront of Tikki. "It's nice to see you again, Tikki, " he said. "It's nice to see you as well, " Tikki responded before flying into the bag. You clasped your bag shut and then exited your house, careful not to alert your father.

You walked your way down the streets of Paris, it was easier to navigate now with your memories back. "It feels like I'm seeing things through a different perspective... Even though i'm the same person, " you said to yourself. You couldn't help but feel somewhat guilty that you didn't remember anything until now, but you knew you couldn't really blame yourself. You just knew you needed to fix things, and you promised yourself that you would. You could see the building you were going to up ahead, and without even noticing it you began to run towards it.

A familiar place, a place you knew. You opened the door, and there stood the person you were looking for. "Master Fu!" You said. Master Fu turned around to face you, giving you a smile. "(Y/N). I suppose you've come here because you-" he said, but you cut him off. "If you're going to say regained my memories, thats exactly it. Master Fu, i'm sorry i failed you before, " you said. Master Fu shook your head. "You didn't fail me at all, (Y/N). It was foolish of me to send you and Adrien out there. I should have known you'd needed more help then that. You're powerful, but the match was unfair, " Master Fu said. "But, who else could have fought with us?" You asked.

Master Fu walked over to the box which to your knowledged stored the miraculous' he owned. "Are you familiar with the miracle box?" Master Fu asked. "Yeah, I think so. It's the box that holds the miraculouses' right?" You asked, Master Fu nodded, typing some sort of code into it and then opening it. "I will allow you to take three of these, pick which ever you'd like. Give these miraculouses' to people you trust, make sure to choose carefully, " Master Fu said. You were a littled surprised by this as you hovered your hand over the miraculouses. "I think... I'll go with the bee, the fox, and... Hm..." you thought for a moment.

"I think we need something that can protect us, like, something that grants safety durring an emergency, " you said. Master Fu nodded. "I had a feeling you'd say that, " he said, slipping off his bracelet. "The turtle miraculous is exactly what you're looking for, " he continued. "And, please keep Quartzz as well. He could seriously help you when you defeat Hawkmoth, " Master Fu said. After a little more talking, you got up to leave. "Thank you again, Master Fu... For everything, " you said. "You're welcome, " he replied. "And one more thing before you go, " he said. You turned your head and titled it, ready to listen. "Be careful, (Y/N). I sense a strong evil presence. One worse than Hawkmoth or your father. So, please be careful."

The warning Master Fu gave you played through your head on repeat as if it was the only song on a playlist. This was the second time you had been warned about that sort of thing, and that made you worry. "Something more evil than Hawkmoth? I can't imagine anyone of that sort, " you said to Tikki and Quartzz, who were floating by your side as you made your was home. Once you got to your house, you quickly made your way into your room.

"Who should I trust with the miraculouses... Adrien is already a miraculous holder, so..." just then, there was a knock on your door which signaled Tikki and Quartzz to hide. "Come in!" You said in responce to the knock. The person who knocked opened the door. The person turned out to be your father. "(Y/N), we're leaving in 15 minutes to meet the mayor and his daughter, Chloe, " he said before shutting the door. After he said that, it was almost as if a light lit up inside of your head. You quickly went to grab the box holding the bee miraculous. "Chloe... I think she's... I think Chloe is a good canidate, " you said, putting the miraculous into your bag.

At that same moment, Adrien was in his room. "Plagg... I feel like I'm missing a bigger picture here, " Adrien said, letting out a sigh as he rested his head on his palm. "The bigger picture is that we need more cheese, " Plagg responded. "Be serious, Plagg!" Adrien said. Plagg sighed. "Fine, I think you're onto something. Don't you notice something strange about-" Plagg cut himself off mid-sentence as if he was hesitating to say something. "Strange about what?" Adrien asked. "You know..." Plagg responded. It took Adrien a moment to think of whoever Plagg was referencing. Whenever Adrien got it, his face went pale.

"You don't mean? Theres no way... what's strange about her?"