meeting with santa

Start from the beginning

Grayson coos and stares at PK making PK and Mike laugh.

"Let me show off your outfits before we get into line to see Santa!" PK says filming John, Paisley, Blakelyn and Grayson's outfits. 

*John, Grayson, Blakelyn and Paisley's outfits*

"Cheese!" Blakelyn and Paisley say as they pose for a picture, making PK and Mike both chuckle.

"Daddy is taking a video, girls! Do you two wanna take a picture?" Mike asks the girls

"YES!" Blakelyn and Paisley say in unison

"Let's go over here to take a picture!" Mike says, pointing to an area that is decorated with Christmas lights.

John, Blakelyn, Paisley and Grayson sit down and pose for a picture. John is holding Grayson in his arms while Blakelyn and Paisley wrapped their arms around each other.

"Okay guys! Say cheese!" PK says as he begins to snap many pictures of the kids.

"Cheese!" John, Blakelyn and Paisley say in unison.

"Very cute pictures, guys!" PK says as he and Mike look through the pictures.

"Send them to me, babe!" Mike says and PK gives Mike a big thumbs up.

After taking several pictures, PK, Mike and the kids walk over to the line to meet Santa. Grayson looks around at all of the lights and presents. Mike playfully tickles Grayson making him giggle loudly.

"Look! There's Santa's house!" PK says, pointing to Santa's huge red house that is in the middle of the mall.

"WOW!" Blakelyn says jumping up and down in excitement and so does Paisley.

"I so excited!" Paisley says as she dances around.

"Me too!" John says with a big cheeky grin.

Mike chuckles at his children's excitement to see Santa Claus.

"What are we waiting for, let's go!" Mike says to the kids and PK.

*****
PK, Mike, John, Blakelyn, Paisley and Grayson are now in line to meet with Santa!

"Daddy, is Santa scarwy?" Blakelyn asks PK, not remembering meeting with Santa last year since she was just a little one year old baby.

"Santa isn't scary! He is very very nice!" PK says, reassuring Blakelyn.

"He is a jolly and happy guy too!" Mike adds to what PK has said.

"He wooks a little scary." Blakelyn says, hiding her face in PK's shirt sleeve.

"Aw, he isn't scary! I promise you!" PK says reassuring Blakelyn.

"He does wook scary!" Paisley says, hiding behind Mike.