Breaking Protocols

Start from the beginning

But now, Dayu's color is going back to normal. Which means that he is getting better. What's not normal is Qing's silence and stillness. He hasn't left Dayu's side for hours now.

"Are you hungry?" I asked Qing. "You have to eat."

"I am not hungry," Qing replied in an even tone. Emotionless even.

"Okay, I will rephrase that. You need to eat. As a guardian of a patient, you need strength to look after Dayu." I said.

"I don't need food to keep on looking after him. I need Dayu to wake up. I need him to wake up now," Qing is being stubborn.

"Fine! You don't want to eat. You want to starve and collapse...okay. Hey, I am cool with that. We will just station another bed here so you can lie down next to Dayu and put glucose IV on you. Is that what you want?" I am getting angry at Qing. He is making me worry. I am more worried about him than with Dayu which is just unfair because I want to worry fully on Dayu. But Qing is making me feel concern about him.

For shit!

I was about to berate him to eat when SengYou came back to my side. "Baba took the Fengs on his office. They will do their waiting there. They are not complaining."

"Good," I nodded at that. That is good news. "Now convince your brother to eat."

"If he doesn't want to eat, we can just put another bed here for Qing to lay down on and attach a glucose IV on him." SengYou said, unconcerned.

Oh my...what?!

This time I resulted to violence. I smacked and pinched SengYou's arm. His blue eyes widened at me. I widened my eyes back at him while waving my head at his brother like I am headbanging in a rock and roll concert.

SengYou sighed. "Qing, you need to eat." He said to his brother.

"I am not hungry," Qing said.

"He is not hungry," SengYou told me. I put my hands on my waist and pursed my lips to Qing's direction again. Looking at SengYou with warning in my eyes.

My boyfriend sighs again. "Qing, you need to eat because if you won't I will also not eat and I will get dizzy. I cannot write Dayu's prescription if I get dizzy. I might accidentally kill Dayu if I will give him wrong medicines." He said.

Qing moved his head to frown at his brother. SengYou shrugged, "It can happen. One more wrong chemical on Dayu's body and it might shut down for good. So please, let's eat...for Dayu's sake."

Qing glared at his brother. "Fine, I will eat..." he finally relented.

"Excellent," I clapped my hands. "I will call for an order of food for all of us. LiYan and AhnZong will he here to take some change of clothes and other things for you and Dayu. All will be well. Dayu will wake up soon. Right?" I inquired on my boyfriend.

SengYou nodded, "Of course he will wake up soon. Baba and I are monitoring him. Dayu is getting the best care right now." He said in confident tone.

"Great!" I kissed my boyfriend's cheek in happiness for his cooperation before I walked away while on my phone to order some food.