64%

(LUBAO)

"Yu and I were also schoolmates back in college. I was just ahead of two years from him. He was my junior. I work in the school his family own, East Beijing Academy. I teach PhyEd and I am an assistant coach for our baseball team."

That was Yan AhnZong. Yu's other friend. Well, I consider myself Dayu's friend now. We also have some history.

After what happened in the convention some weeks ago, Wang Qing and Feng Jian Yu never left my conciousness. They are always at the back of my head. Wondering what they were doing after that heartbreaking break up I, and other guests on the event, witnessed.

At first, it's all guilt. I felt guilty for just standing there and doing nothing as Dayu made a decision to cut his romance with Wang Qing.

Then I felt angry. Why should I feel guilty? It's their decision to break up. After I helped them...they will break up on me? How dare them?

But then, in the middle of being guilty and angry, I realized that one emotion never left my chest.

Sadness.

I hate Romeo and Juliet, I know a lot of people who hates Romeo and Juliet, but let's all admit it...whether we hate the two star crossed lover or not, we are all rooting for them to be together.

It's all useless drama and pathetic heartaches but we all know that if there is a chance, even a little one, we would choose to let Romeo and Juliet be happy together instead of them dying.

So yeah, I feel sad for Wang Qing and Jian Yu. That is why I marched into the Wang's hospital to hunt down Dr.Wang SengYou and demand that he let me see Wang Qing in their home.

It's lucky that I encountered Yap AhnZong there. I can grill him about Dayu.

"And is he really okay?" I asked AhnZong. We are sitting inside a cafe with drinks in front of us.

"Yeah. Don't worry too much. Yu is a strong person." He assured me.

"I just..." I felt myself flushing a little. "I haven't seen the guy for seventeen years and then suddenly, I feel like I ruined his life."

"Why would you say that?" AhnZong asked curiously.

I told him about my participation on the tragedy that is Wang Qing and Jian Yu's love story. After telling that story, I ended up studying my cappucino while thinking...

"Did I made a mistake that night? Maybe I should have stayed away and never let them have that moment..."

"Thank you," I look up from my drink to AhnZong who smiled at me. "Yu would treasure that moment you gave to him and Wang Qing. Stop being hard on yourself."

Oh my...this AhnZong, he is nice.

So I asked him. With a smile on my face.

"Do you believe in love?"

I heard groans from the other people in our table.

AhnZong and I looked sideways to Dr.Wang SengYou and Miss LiYan, Wang Qing's secretary who is sitting on the table with us. Dr.Wang is sitting with AhnZong while Miss LiYan and I shared one side of the table.

Dr.Wang, SengYou, gave me a look filled with distaste, "Really? You have to ask him that?"

I ignored him and continued to smile at AhnZong. "I am looking for my forever. I am all for love nowadays. How about you?"