Dating and Not Dating

(LUBAO)

I opened the door of the Audit Department and look left and right to make sure that the hallway outside is empty.

Or if there are people walking around, none of them resembled a tall blonde blue eyed doctor in seriously hot white lab coat.

It's been a week now. That I have been acting like a total lunatic.

It's been a week since that showdown between Qing and his family where I let myself be willingly dragged into. It's been a week now since I started working in Wang Medicals at the Audit Department. As of the moment, I am getting a lot of work done.

I am halfway to finishing cataloguing acquisition documents and contracts signed by the management team in the last five years. There's a lot of them but if you are someone cooping inside your office trying to avoid someone, you can accomplish a lot.

I can personally guarantee that.

And now, I have to go to the Management Department on the other building because I need to confirm something.

But for me to get there, I have to go down from the eight floor to the ground floor, walk along the lobby and out to go to the next building. It will take me roughly about fifteen to twenty minutes to get there.

If I will take the elevator.

But if you are avoiding someone, you don't take the elevator. You take the backstairs, which is a lot healthier option because you get to keep your cargo exercises up to date.

A week of using the stairs in Wang Hospital is keeping me in shape.

I can also personally guarantee that.

"Coast is clear," I mumbled to myself like this is a spy movie and I am on a mission. I stepped out of the Audit Department to walk briskly along the empty hallway to get to the emergency fire exit where the backstairs are located.

But before I got there, a figure appeared on my left side and stepped in front to block me.

I stopped and stared at the name embroidered on the pocket of the white lab coat the person who blocked me is wearing.

Wang SengYou, Ph.D.

I close my eyes and look up. "Please be someone else. Please be someone else," I chanted a prayer.

I mean, it could be plausible that someone else is wearing Wang SengYou's lab coat. It happened all the time in movies and dramas. Where characters mistook a person for someone else because they wore other people's lab coat.

Right?

I opened my eyes. And stared straight to Wang SengYou's blue eyes.

"Oh it's you," I said lamely.

The good handsome doctor frowned at me. "Oh it's you?" He sounded baffled. "What the hell...?"

"Yeah, I have no idea about hell, nice to see you." I waved him goodbye and turn around but before I can take a step...a hand grabbed the back collar of my shirt, almost choking me.