Proscastinating

(AHNZONG)

I squinted my eyes with the glare of the early afternoon sun and watched dispassionately as Wang Qing scaled their swimming pool with powerful strokes of his body.

I glanced at my companion who is patiently waiting for her boss to finish, what she said, is his "routine" to talk to us. His visitors.

Fucking rude. This Wang Qing.

And I am also unimpressed when the guy finally pulled himself out of their pool to reveal his well toned body with the six pack abs.

Why will I be impress? I also have a six pack abs. I went to the gym thrice a week. I have a well maintained body.

But I will admit to admiring the full beard and moustache the man is sporting. I think since breaking up with Dayu, Wang Qing also forgot the word "shave" and "razor".

Is Wang Qing really this hairy? It's been just over two weeks. Yes, the beard is not that long but it fully covers the man's chin and jaws.

Impressive.

LiYan has a different opinion though.

"I am not impress." LiYan said as she follows her boss around. "Do you hear me, Wang Qing? I am not impress..."

"What do you want me to do?" Wang Qing asked casually before picking up an opened beer bottle and taking a swig  from it.

"Go to Dayu's house right now and beg him to go back to you, for starter." LiYan demanded. Her shapely hands going to the sides of her shapely waist.

That dress...there's something weird about it. I cannot pinpoint what it is?

Maybe because I am not focused on Yu anymore. After talking to my friend and seeing Yu for myself, I feel a little better. And I also have the time now to focus on LiYan.

And her dress.

And that impressive look of disgust on her face as she faced off with her boss that she is ordering about.

"I am your boss. Stop ordering me around," Wang Qing said.

"You are on leave," LiYan reminded the man. "We are friends right now. And I am older than you. Plus I am a lady. You know what that means..."

"That we should let you order us around and we should listen to you?" I chimed in their conversation.

LiYan and Wang Qing gave me strange looks. LiYan shook her head, "How did you get the right answer?" She wondered aloud.

"Is that the right answer to what you said?" Wang Qing frowned at LiYan. "You have been telling me that you are a lady and older than me for years, I have never answered like that," Wang Qing pointed at me with a curious look on his eyes. "How did you came out with that answer?" He asked me.

I smirked, "I am straight. I can be a jerk at times but I want to believe that I have a little knowledge on how to handle a woman. You are gay. Give yourself some slacks."

"Ah," Wang Qing grunted. And we nodded to each other in perfect understanding.

It was a weird moment.

LiYan rolled her eyes on us. "Oh please, stop with the bromance. Wang Qing, will you really be like this?" She narrowed her eyes on her friend. "What would it takes to wake you up? Should I slap you?"