Touched

(QING)

I pulled Dayu inside my room. Caged him against the wall and pressed my body against him as I kiss him deeply.

Dayu's arms are around my shoulders. Returning the kiss...kiss for kiss. I started unbuttoning my shirt while Dayu whimpered against my lips.

We separated. Panting together we started taking our clothes off. Helping each other. First my shirt, then his tee. We already kicked our shoes off the foyer but we still have socks on our feet.

Dayu's hands were about reach out to touch my belt when I remembered something.

"Oh wait!" I gave him a broad smile. "I have to show you something first." I went to my desk to look for a brown envelop there.

I walked back to Dayu with the envelope and gave it to him.

Dayu frowned, "What is this?" He asked in all curiousity.

I put an arm around his waist and lean closer to kiss his temple, "My blood test result." I said.

"Blood test?" Dayu peered inside the envelop and took a piece of paper there to read it. "I am not a doctor but it says here that you are negative. Negative from what?" He looked up at me again with his mesmerizing eyes.

"From any sexually transmitted disease," I said.

Dayu's mouth formed a small "o". "Oh," he is clearly flustered. "I see," he looked at the paper in his hand again. "When did you took a blood test for that?"

"The day you intentionally crashed your car against mine," I smiled teasingly at him as I reminded him of that day. "My brother insisted on it," because YuZhu was a cheating bastard and I was the stupid fuck who trusted him. But that is not important now.

The last person I want to remind Dayu when I am about to make love with him is my ex.

Dayu's cheeks flushes light red, "I didn't do that intentionally..."

"You kinda did..." I said.

"Even so. It's ungentlemanly of you to speak of that again," he pouted at me. He is too cute I cannot help but peck a kiss on his lips. Dayu blushes more, "I am sorry, about your car again." Then he frowned, "Does this mean this test was just months ago?"

"Yeah. And I haven't been with anyone since," I said.

Dayu blinked, "You mean..."

I nodded, "I haven't had sex with anyone since the day I met you, Dayu. I think I am waiting for you," I smiled at him as I gently pulled him closer. Our naked torsos touched.

Dayu gave me a pleased smile. "I like that. But...should I also gave you something like this? Should I have took a blood test too?"

"No," I shook my head before nuzzling the back of his ear. Inhaling Dayu's clean scent. Giving his ear and jaw light kisses.

"Why?" Dayu put a hand on my shoulder and lean closer still. I snaked my other arm on his waist as well to hold him more securedly.

"Because you are a virgin," I replied as my lips trailed down to his neck. My hand raised up to hold Dayu's nape as I pressed my lips harder to his neck. I want to kiss him, lick him, nibble him. Bite him. I want him so much I think I need him.

Dayu can drive me crazy.

I touched his back, running my palms on the expanse of his warm smooth skin. He feels so good to touch.

"Wait," Dayu leaned out, "What do you mean...I am a virgin..."

Oh, are we still on that? "You are a virgin, sweetheart. You couldn't possibly have any disease. Right?"