Us

(QING)

I held Dayu after that intense experience we had together. I hugged him tight until he calmed down. Then we moved silently to wash and change for bed.

Now, we lay amidst the darkness of the room, Dayu's head on my shoulder as I have one arm around his shoulder to keep him at my side.

We are both naked waist up. Dayu has his sleep short on while I still have my boxers on me. I usually sleep naked but we are not on that stage yet so...

Fat good our sleep wear do for us. I can feel Dayu's hard penis behind his thin sleep shorts while I am reciting chemical formulas in my head to ignore my throbbing erection.

Our state of arousal cannot he help. We just had a hot moment together and Dayu's first taste of what I can offer him if he will let me stay with him.

But I know what happened to us has two effects on our relationship. On one side, we feel closer as ever. More attracted to each other. More aware of each other's presence.

On the other hand, it showed the vast difference between us. Dayu is utterly inexperienced while I feel like the rakish scoundrel who is seducing the virginal hero to surrender his flower to me.

Fucking hell.

And I shouldn't think of that word right now. Fucking...

Fuck!

"Agh..." Dayu and I both sighed in the darkness. I felt him move to look up at me. "You cannot sleep too?" Dayu's voice sounded hoarser, scratchier.

"Yes," I reached upward with my other arm to click the sidetable lamp to life and give us a little light.

I turned my head to him and saw Dayu's round, too innocent eyes looking up at me. He smiled shyly. "Hi," he said.

I smiled back at him. "Hello."

We sighed together again and just stared at each other for minutes. Just lost in that silent moment.

Then Dayu spoke, "I don't know what to do. Or what to think about..."

"Then don't think of anything. And you are not required to move right now. Just keep still. It's okay," I passed a calming hand on his back. Dayu burrowed closer to me.

"But I cannot stop thinking about what happened. It was sort of intense, right?" Dayu sounded unsure.

"Yes it was," I agreed with him.

He gave me a relieved smile, "I was thinking..."

"I thought you don't know what to think about," I cut his words.

Dayu squint his eyes on me and poke my chest with the tip of his forefinger. I cannot help but feel amused at his indignation. "I was thinking, before you interrupted me, that I am too inexperienced for you." He said.

"Maybe." I said. And not surprised about how close our minds are about things to think about. Time and time again, Dayu and I are slowly proving to each other that we think the same about certain things and issues.

It's a comforting thought. To be in the same wavelength with someone. Makes you feel not entirely alone.

Dayu shook his head, "There is no maybe about it. You must have had lots of lovers before. While I..." he sighed and didn't finish what he was saying. He probably doesn't want to put more emphasized on his untried state.