Visit

(LIYAN)

"You mean to say, you will use me to see Yu. Am I right?" AhnZong asked with his forehead creasing as he eased his car into the highway traffic.

"Yes," I rolled my eyes in exasperation.

But really, how many times do I have to explain the situation to the daft guy?

"Give it to me one more time. What are we again?"

I sighed in resignment. "One last time. I am your gorgeous, beautiful girlfriend and we are on a date..."

"Is that why you made me change into  button down shirt, fit trousers and loafers? Because we are on a date?" AhnZong asked.

"Yes," I gnashed my teeth in frustration. "Because look at me. I am on a dress. I will not be seen dead with a guy in shirt, jeans and sneakers while I am wearing a dress."

I am wearing a mint colored designer summer dress with ruffles on the bodice. The soft fabrics flowed down to the middle of my thighs.

"Is this rule the same about girls and their make ups?" AhnZong asked again while driving his car. "Because I distinctly remember Yu explaining about that."

"If I have to explain girls to you, don't aspire to be in a date. You will just annoy the poor girl who will go out with you. Girls have standards you know." I sneered at him.

AhnZong snorted. "I never had a problem asking any girl for a date though..."

"That's because you are good looking and you asked shallow girls out!" I snapped back at him.

The stupid guy chuckled at me. Looking totally amused. Did he think I am here as his entertainment?

Ugh!

"Look, it's all really too simple. I will pretend to be your girlfriend. We are on a date. But before going out to our romantic getaway, you decided to visit your friend. And I came along. That's it."

"And you think this will work?" AhnZong frowned a little.

"Dayu's family doesn't know me. We just have to prevent Dayu from revealing that I am connected to Qing. I just want to see Dayu for myself. See if he is okay." I said.

"And you are sure your boss didn't put you to do this?" AhnZong sounded suspicious.

"Yes." I rolled my eyes again. "Wang Qing is not even coming to work. He is on leave. And I don't know what is going through his mind right now. He won't talk to me. His phone is not on him. Why? Fuck do I know. And that is worrying me. That is why after seeing Dayu, we can come and visit Qing."

"As boyfriend and girlfriend?" AhnZong smiled at me.

"Yes, if you want. But we can also introduce you as my slave and driver for the day." I replied snarkily.

AhnZong chuckled again and I want to pull his hair. Hard.

This guy is really annoying me. I don't know why but there is something about this laid back, happy go lucky, albeit handsome looking guy that ticks me off.

Maybe it's the jock demeanor. That playful smirk. Those eyes that I bet make many girls swoon. I don't know.

I just don't like AhnZong.