Waist Up

(QING)

I listened to Dayu's merry giggles. He looks so innocent looming over me as we lay on the bed. But I think he is not that innocent after all.

What did he said? He is ready to get naked with me...from waist up...?

Huh?

"You mean...?"

Dayu nodded, "I am ready to take some clothes off. My top to be particular..."

Ah...progress. You gotta love it.

"Right now?" I look around the room. Wondering if someone will jump from behind the curtains to tell me that this is all a prank to fool me.

But no one jumped from the curtains. It's just me and Dayu in this room. In this bed...

Oh...bed...

How easy it will be for me to flip our position and put Dayu under me. How easy it will be to peel off his clothes and seduce him. To tease him and his virginal body.

I don't have any intention to tease him though. Tonight, when I asked him to stay with me, I just want to look at his sleeping face again, like that first night in the hotel. To be able to watch him sleep again, and hold him. Not tease him out of his clothes.

But at this point, I feel like I am the one being seduced and teased. Dayu is promising me things I thought he will not be ready for yet. I thought it will take months for Dayu to trust me enough to start taking his clothes off.

But Dayu is saying he is ready to take his top off now...

Not that I am complaining...but still...

"Are you sure?" I asked because I want Dayu to consider his words carefully.

Dayu frowned at me, "Why are you asking me that? I thought my body is the ultimate goal? Why do you sound unsure now?" He looked displease at me.

I winced at him, "Well, to put this way, I feel like a kid in Christmas that is being handed a gift. The gift is ticking. So I don't know if the thing inside the box is a bomb that can kill me or the latest game that I am dying to have. It's ticking Dayu..." I told him.

He pushed his lips inward, controlling his laughter. I groaned and bang the back of my head against the mattress. Dayu chuckled this time, "I thought I am the unsure one between us. Why do you sound afraid?"

I stared at the ceiling of the room, "Because you are too precious to me. Because I am serious about you. Because I am falling for you. If I am not afraid, then something is wrong with me." I look at Dayu who has a surprise look on his face. "In my knowledge, everyone is afraid to lose people precious to them. If we rush this and you got scared or worse, traumatized, I could lose you. And I am scared of that." I swallowed before continuing. "I am willing to wait, Dayu. I am. I am willing to take baby steps with you. It's fine by me..."

Dayu nodded after listening intently to my words. Then to my utter amazement, his face flushed hotly. He blushed beet red. "I...am glad to hear that you are willing to be...patient with me. But...the thing is..." Dayu fidgeted at my side, his eyes shifted to avoid mine, and picked the hem of my shirt, "That game...you know...that first game. We lost because I was distracted. By you...your b-body...shirtless..." he is mumblimg badly at this point the only reason I can still follow what he was saying is because I am 1000% focused on him.

Dayu cleared his throat and shook his head like he is clearing his mind, "So what I am saying...is that...I would like it...I would appreciate it...if you will, I don't know...take your shirt off again? Something like that..." his eyes blinked several times rapidly. "That..." Dayu bit his lower lip and I am just completely lost to him.