Pre Show

(DAYU)

"Did you really have to leave the house so early to go to the gym, Yu ah?" Mama asked me casually as we dine in for lunch.

That is the lie I told them why I was out early. Exercising. When in truth, I left the house late last night to have sex with Qing and now here we are. Qing took me safely back home after a morning of kisses and showering together.

"I'm sorry, Ma." I apologized. I have no energy left on me to make up more lies. My butt still feels tender and I am so happy that our seats in the dining room are cushioned well.

Wang Qing...let's see if I will let him fuck me hard again. I know I asked him to go harder, but does he really have to go at it so enthusiastically?

Mama gave me a confused frown, "Are you feeling sick, Yu ah?" She asked me with worry in her tone.

"Yes," Grampy agreed. "You look a little pale..."

"I am a bit tited. That's all." I answered softly.

A night of sexual indulgence can do that to a person. Even though Qing spread another dose of cooling salve on my butthole this morning, there is still no denying that it feels well fucked.

I think I will need more than a three day respite from sex. Maybe our "next time" will be next month. Or next year. I sighed.

"You shouldn't have pushed yourself to exercise this morning if you are feeling tired already. Tsk tsk, I don't know what is going on with you anymore. You are doing things that is hard for me to explain," Mama sighed with me.

"Stop berating our son," Baba cuts my mother's lecture. "He is feeling tired already. Rest up this whole afternoon, Yu ah." He directed that order to me.

I nodded. Even though Baba didn't order it, that is what I intent to do. I want to have a long soak in warm bath and relax my muscles. Then to lay on the bed and sleep this whole day off.

I don't want to move. I just want to lay around.

Stupid Wang Qing. I want to curse him and his dick except I would love for him to fuck me again.

Oh dilemma.

"That is a great idea. Rest up, son. Later maybe we can eat outside. Let's visit Yu's favorite restaurant." Mama smiled at me.

Grampy smiled too, "That is a good idea. I would love to watch Yu eats his favorite tonkatsu again."

They are being sweet to me. Considerate. But...

"Let's not do that. Let's stay and eat here tonight, Mama." I said.

"Why? You don't feel like eating Japanese. We can go to an Italian restaurant then," Mama said.

I shook my head. "No. Let's not do that either. Let's stay in tonight because tomorrow..." I sighed, gave my father a quick glance before looking straight to my mother again. "Tomorrow...I..."

"What is going to happen tomorrow?" Grampy asked. "Is there a special occassion that I am not aware about?"

Fat chance of that. Grampy knows everything. Well, almost everything.

"Not that I know of," Mama said. She looked at me, "What will happen tomorrow, Yu ah?"

I sighed. "I want you all to meet someone." I said and without even pausing for breath, I continued. "The person I am dating."

Silence greeted my announcement. Even the utensils stopped making noises as my family stopped eating. Baba gave me a nod of approval. I felt a little of my apprehension ebbing.