Trapped

(QING)

Dayu is a lightweight. After four more drinks, he is down.

Well, not down as in knocked out but Dayu is definitely drunk. He is still concious, can talk and sit upright but his eyes are glazed, his words are slurred and he keeps on smiling at me for no apparent reason.

Yup, this guy definitely has enough tequila shots.

"You are drunk," I said as I stood up with an intent to help Dayu get in the bed so he can rest.

"No, I am not..." he grinned at me. His eyes teary.

I chuckled in amusement, "Us in the brewery business knew that if a person who had been drinking says he is not drunk...then he is definitely drunk. Come on, let me help you..." I pulled him up by taking his arms and help him raise to his feet. "Off to bed you go," I said before Dayu stumbled and I moved with him to steady him.

But Dayu hissed and struggled against my hold. When I loosened my arms around him, Dayu spinned to face me and slap me on my cheek.

I was so stunned, I cannot move. It's not that the slap is hard enough to hurt. What surprised me is the fact that I never expected that slap at all.

Imagine being bitten by a pretty butterfly. Would you expect something small and pretty to bite you? No. The same can be said to Dayu. I never expected someone as mild mannered as him to suddenly struck me with his palm on my face.

"Unhand me, you ungentlemanly beast!" He screech at my face. "How dare you touch me?! I am a lady!"

He is a WHAT?!

"Dayu ah..." I reached for him but Dayu took an unsteady step backwards to avoid my touch and in the process he almost fall again if not for my fast reflex to seize him in my arms again.

But Dayu struggled harder against my hold. "Scoundrel! Pervert! You maniac! Unhand me! You perverted jerk!" He shouted those words on my face, his is spitting on me.

"Dayu!" I cannot believe I am almost wrestling with a drunk guy who accussed me of being a pervert when all I want to do is help him. I guess this is how misunderstanding happens.

I finally let Dayu go when he tried reaching for my face to slap it again. I feel sorry but I literally pushed Dayu on the bed and he scrambled to sit on it, still spitting mad and giving me squinty eyed looks.

"You pushed me! You barbaric dumbhead! How dare you treat me like this? I am a lady. A girl. How dare you treat someone weaker like this? You..." then to my horror, Dayu started sniffing.

Is he...crying? Already? Oh my...

"D-dayu ah..." I crouched low in front of him as Dayu sat on the foot of the bed and continued sniffing. He also wiped his cheek of...tears?

Oh now, that is just unfair. Did I made him cry?

"You heartless bastard. Why are you treating me like this?" Dayu is almost whispering now. He looked up at me with tear tracks on his cheeks. "I am a girl. I still deserve some gentleness. Why are you being like this to me?"

Why is HE being like this to ME?! That is the better question.

And why does he keep saying he is a girl?