It

(DAYU)

"I'm sorry that your mission here failed," I told Wang Qing while we are having lunch the next afternoon. "It's too bad that the hotel and your company didn't reach an agreeable terms to sign a contract."

"Nah, that happens. At least I got a nice vacation out of it," Wang Qing said while smiling at me. "You said that seminar you attended was boring. Do you think you wasted your time being here?" His smile turn teasing.

I felt my cheeks heating a little. "No. I think this is a memorable vacation. For sure..." I replied in a shy tone.

We smile at each other. "Here, eat some more, Dayu ah." Wang Qing ladled more clam on my soup bowl.

"Thank you," I continued eating. "Everything taste good," I said while spooning some broth.

Wang Qing chuckled, "I am just glad to be eating with you. Food taste better when I am with you,"

"Ah," I smack his arm a little, "You are doing it again. Being cheesy." We once again smiled at each other. We just stop when we heard tired sighing across the table.

LiYan and AhnZong sat there, looking at us in two different degrees of disgust.

"Look at you," LiYan sneered at Wang Qing. "Who are you and what did you do to Wang Qing's body? He cannot be you. He hates cheesy lines. Who are you?!" She demanded adamantly.

While AhnZong shook his head, "I don't know what is more terrifying. Them talking like they are the only people here or me still sitting here after I witnessed that. Oi! Feng Jian Yu, are you shooting a romantic drama now? What is with "everything taste good" line?" AhnZong scratched the side of his neck. "I cannot believe I am eating here with the two of you. Should we transfer table so the two of you can start feeding each other?"

I twisted my lips on AhnZong, "Just eat!" I pushed the plate of steamed sea bass at him.

"Eat," LiYan seconded me. "At least now we are all free to do what we want until tomorrow morning's flight back to Beijing come. We have the whole afternoon and night of free time to have fun. What should we do?"

"Collect seashells..."

"No," AhnZong shook his head even before I can finish my sentence. "Yu ah, I will not walk along the shore with a little pail in my hand crouching for seashells. And you will not do it too. Let's have real fun...okay?"

"But collecting seashells is real fun," I argued with him.

AhnZong look at Wang Qing, "Talk to him. Please..."

Wang Qing turned to me, "Dayu ah, I think what AhnZong is saying is that we should do something more physically challenging than picking up shells in the sand."

"Oh! Like building sandcastle?" I excitedly look at them. "I tried that before but I fail everytime. Maybe with the four of us we can..."

"Oh," LiYan interrupted me this time. "He is so cute I want to pocket him. Can I pocket him and take him home, Wang Qing?"

"No," Wang Qing glared at his secretary. Then he turned to me again, "Dayu ah, not building sandcastle as well. More moving, more challenging. Something AhnZong would like to do..."

My face crumpled in distaste, "But I don't want to check out women in skimpy bikinis. Do you like to do that?" I asked Wang Qing.

"No!" Wang Qing looked horrified at AhnZong, "that's what you want to do?"

"Eventually. If Lady Luck will permit it. But no, Yu ah. Not that. Not yet. What I want to do is play games on the beach. Let's play some games, Yu ah! Please..." AhnZong pleaded to me.