Second Assignment

AHNZONG)

I found Yu in his room after class, all alone and sitting by his desk, slumped on it, one cheek lying on the smooth surface of his table. Eyes looking blank.

"What is going on with you? Aren't you going home?" I asked my friend as I entered his classroom.

Yu sighed, "I have a new assignment," he said.

I frowned in confusion, "You got a new assignment? Maybe you mean you gave your class a new assignment..."

Yu sat up straight and shook his head, "No. I got a new assignment. Me. Qing gave me a new assignment."

His boyfriend gave him an assignment? A new one. "Why? Did he gave you an assignment before?"

Yu nodded, "This is my second assignment. I failed the first one." He frowned, "Well, technically I failed. But Qing helped me so..." then something pink stained his cheeks.

I was stunned. "Are you...blushing?"

Yu flinched, "No."

Yes, he is. But I don't want to call him again for it. Because I think I can guess who is on his mind as Yu blushes like a teenage girl with a serious crush on someone.

But he is speaking about an assignment. And in that, I am curious.
So I pulled a chair and sat at the side of the table to focus on my friend, "Give it to me clearly. What assignments are you talking about and why did you fail?"

Yu gave me an unsure look. "It's a bit sensitive though," he said.

I pushed my tongue at my right inner cheek, "Just tell me the outline, not all the details." I probed. This is part of our leveled up friendship, I push Yu to share things, so he can unburden himself and I will be updated about his life.

Yu stared at me and then nodded, "Okay, listen carefully..." he leaned a bit closer and started talking. I listened intently as my friend talk about an assignment of "learning his body by touch" and Wang Qing giving Yu his "first taste of pleasure" and now his assignment is to know what "top and bottom" means.

"I never knew, that it could be that good," Yu said shyly, his cheeks tinged in pale pink color as he blushes. "But I am confuse..."

"What are you confuse about?" I asked, keeping my inner discomfort about imagining my friend in Wang Qing's arms. I really don't want to imagine them naked, I have boundaries, but I also want to be there for Yu because he is my friend and his relationship to Wang Qing is part of my friend's life now.

It's a complicated feeling but that is my problem to solve, not Yu's. I asked him, he answered me and that is good. That is that

"Why does it feel different when Qing is doing it to me and when I tried doing it using my own hand," Yu inclined his head a little on the side. "I masturbated while showering this morning," TMI. "I also came but it is not as good as last night when Qing did it for me. Is that normal?"

"Yeah," I nodded. "I mean, it's good if you are masturbating on you own but it's a lot better if someone is doing it for you. It's knowing that someone wants you enough to touch you that made it feel good."

"Ah," Yu nodded. "That, I can understand." He gave an awkward laugh, "I am still unsure why Qing likes me. Why he wants me..."

"Why not? You are good looking and polite and smart. What's not to like about you?" I defended him.

"Really? Thank you for thinking I am those things." Yu sighed.

"Hey," I put a hand at the side of his arm, "Be more confident about yourself. Have some self esteem. You are doing nothing wrong..."