Breaking Point

(DAYU)

"How did you learned that I will be in that hotel?" I asked my grandfather as I followed him inside our home.

"It doesn't matter how I find out where you are or who you are with tonight..."

"It matters to me," I cut to his speech. "Tell me how, Grampy?" I am determined to know.

Grampy looked at me. I got my eyes from him. That same rounded eyes with a little slant at the corners. People says we have kind eyes but right now, I see no kindness in my Grampy's eyes. Only condemnation.

"I hired someone to follow you. And made my people contact Wang Guan..."

"Oh my God," I cannot believe that AhnZong's theory will indeed come true. "How could you..."

"What is going on?" Grampy and I turned our heads when the main door opened and in came my parents, both wearing formal clothings. My mother in a green simple cut gown in haltered neck and a flowing skirt. My father in a three piece black tuxedo.

"What is going on, Baba? You left the event so suddenly and now you are with Yu. What is happening?" My father asked as they moved deeper into our home. Baba stood beside me. "What is going on, Yu ah?" He turned his question on me.

So I told them what is going on, "Grampy decided it is a swell idea to put someone to tail me along and watch all my moves." I said.

My parents eyes widened in surprise. It looks genuine so I think they are not aware of my Grampy's scheme to put a person to tail me around.

"Baba," Mama frowned as she stared at my grandfather. "Why would you..."

"Do you know who he met tonight?" Grampy asked my parents as he pointed at me. "That Wang boy!" Grampy added in suppressed anger. "He was meeting that blasted grandson of Wang Guan and spent hours with him in a hotel room doing God knows what..."

"Sex," I said to them. They all grew still. I smirked at them. "He is my lover. And you saw us in a hotel. So it's basic knowledge that Qing and I had sex in there..."

"Stop," Mama cut my explanation. "Yu ah, go to your room." She ordered me.

"No," I flatly refused to obey. They all looked at me like I have another head on my shoulder. I shrugged, "Get use to me disobeying. If you are putting people to follow me around, then get use to me doing things you don't like. Cause it looks like this is the norm now. Us doing things we never thought we will do."

"Feng Jian Yu," Baba's tone held disapproval. "You are talking to your elders, mind your tone."

"We are all adults here," I countered. "Stop giving me orders and let me handle my own life..."

"Take your son abroad," Grampy is obviously ordering my parents. "His things are already packed anyways, take him abroad..."

"Good," I smiled at them. "Let me go to a place where I can freely contact my lover. I can tell him to follow me there and we can finally run away together." I sneered at the disbelief in their faces. "Let me tell you something about my lover. Wang Qing is independent, rich and accomplished. He can follow me anywhere. There is nowhere in this world where you can stash me that he cannot follow. He has the resources to do so..."

My Baba's jaw grew rigid. Mama gave me looks filled with concern while Grampy shook his head. "You think Wang Qing is that great? He is Wang Guan's grandson. I am not your only enemy, Feng Jian Yu. Wang Guan will never let his grandson be with you, as well. The Wang family must all be against your relationship with that boy or else, Wang Qing had already ran away with you. But no, that boy chose to sneak around all of us to take you to a hotel and have his way with you instead of taking you home to meet his family and take a stand with you."