Encouragement

(DAYU)

The next two weeks after that weekend that I shopped with AhnZong had become hectic. Exam week is fast approaching and I had to dig deep inside me to concentrate on teaching. Being a teacher is, of course, still important to me.

But it was hard. Especially when I have a big distraction on my hands. He is 6'3, muscular and handsome to boot.

Wang Qing is not just a big distraction. He is the motherload of getting attention.

So my solution was to impose a rule of keeping Qing away from me for the time being.

Oh, I call him Qing now. He insisted upon it.

"Wang Qing is a bit...too formal." Qing whined when I called him by his full name like I usually do.

"Well, what should I call you?" I asked him.

Qing grinned at me, "Sweetheart. Like how I call you. Or Honey will do. Love. Babe...Darling?"

I threatened to leave him. Qing pulled me back into his arms while we were inside his car, parked at the riverside, near a jogging lane.

"Qing will do. Just drop my surname. It sounded like we are doing a business  transaction when you call me by my whole name. Or I feel like one of your students when you are deducting a point from them."

"Qing..." I tested his name on my lips. I smiled. "Qing. I like it. Qing ah,"

We laughed together. "Is Wang Qing really too formal?" I asked.

"Yes. And we are not like that. You already know what I want to do to your butthole. We cannot get as informal as that..."

I almost smacked his head. Qing is truly good at teasing me. He will laugh when he teased me. And then cuddle me to make up for his mischiveousness.

We will kiss too. Qing kiss me as much as he can. He said, it's for me. To accustom me to his kisses.

"You have kissable lips. Of course, I would love to kiss them as much as the opportunity arises." Is his defense.

"Do I really have kissable lips?" I asked him in wonder. "I don't feel like having kissable lips though..."

"It's because you didn't pay attention to yourself that much. You don't have an idea how hot you are. How beautiful. It's okay. I am here. We can remedy that." Qing assured me.

But I thought the lessons had to wait because like I said, exam week is approaching and I want to focus on my students and subject. On teaching...

Qing agreed. He promised not to be a great distraction on me while I am working. Besides, he also has his work and being a director of a big brewery is no joke. Qing is busy too.

But these past two weeks had taught me something. It taught me that Qing is someone who can find ways to do what he wants even though he is busy. Or even if we are apart.

Reading Qing's messages had been a norm to me. He will message me almost religiously. Every morning, after he woke up. Before he left his home to work. During lunch break. Before I leave the school for home. And lastly, before he sleeps.

He said, he wanted to greet me first every morning. Assured me that he will drive safely to get to work. Remind me to eat my lunch. Asked me to be careful on my way home. And wish me goodnight and sweet dream.

Qing is...a sweet guy.

On weekends, we video chat too. Mostly at night. We will say how much we miss each other and how we anticipate that the exam week will be over.