Patience

(SENGYOU)

I set aside the issue of Chen LuBao and his obssession to love as I entered back into our home after that coffee break with LuBao, AhnZong and LiYan to look for my brother.

Something is wrong with Qing. I know. I am confident about it.

The problem is I cannot pinpoint what exactly is wrong with him. And when I try to talk to my family. All they say is...

"Give your brother time, SengYou. He just came from a painful break up. He will need time to heal and be himself again."

That.

And Wowo has something more to add to that.

"Your brother will get through this. Don't worry. As long as he is not meeting that Feng boy again, everything will be well."

My family is blind about Qing. They are reducing what my brother is going through as a simple heartbreak.

But I know, something more is going on. I know my brother. Qing is not someone who will seat and do nothing. Qing also is not known for his patience.

But now, my brother is acting both. Doing nothing and being patient.

That is so wrong. In so many levels.

I saw Qing in our study room. The doors are opened and he is standing while cradling the landline phone on one hand and pressing the receiver on his ear with another hand.

I don't know who he is talking to but I highly doubt that it's Dayu. For one, Qing doesn't look happy while talking to the person on the other end of the line. He looked determined though.

"Yes. I understand. Good. I will expect it. Okay. Bye," that is all I heard on his end of the conversation before Qing put down the phone. He looks at me.

"Who is it?" I asked casually as I strode inside the study.

"One of my bosses. He is asking when I can come back to work," Qing answered easily.

"You should go back tomorrow." I said.

"Nah," The corners of Qing's lips lifted a little as he shook his head. "I am enjoying my break..."

I nodded, "I think you are enjoying it too much. Now, if you will just take your convertible car for a spin or two outside in this beautiful weather, I might start believing you."

Qing gave me a surprised look before he barked a laughter. "Gege...stop..."

"No! You stop," my patience is finally snapping. I strode to get closer to my baby brother and regard him closely. "What are you up to, Wang Qing? What are you doing?"

Qing stared back at me. I am taller than him by at least two inches, but Qing was never intimidated by anyone. We were raised not to be intimidated by anyone. We were raised to always held our heads high, proud and prideful.

We are Wangs after all.

So I am not surprised when my baby brother stared back at me in full confidence. "Why do you think I am doing something?" He asked with that little smile on his lips.

I want to punch his face. Or hug him. Qing is clearly hurting. And he is pissed. Angry. Mad.

I am only not sure to whom he is mad with. With us. Or with himself.