Messy and Drunk

(LUBAO)

It's all a mess. Really.

I cannot understand myself anymore. I did nothing wrong. All I did was help my friends, Qing and Dayu, get their happy ending.

So why am I feeling guilty enough to avoid Wang SengYou.

I did nothing wrong.

"Fuck this!" I muttered darkly under my breath. I heard a faint gasp and looked up to see the paid intern in the Audit Department of Wang Medicals looking at me with fear in his eyes.

"Oh, I am not cursing at you." I winced while making that clear. "It's this stapler...it won't cooperate."

I have been reading and rereading documents, writing notes along the line or in the margins and stapling things together for hours now. I am currently having a hard time grappling with a stack of papers I need to staple together.

It's because my hands, and my mind really, are not steady enough.

I should not feel any guilt. I just help.

"Fuck this," I muttered again. The paid intern slipped a folder on the cluttered surface of my table before moving away from me in haste.

Great. Now the paid intern probably thinks I am a psychopath.

Wonderful.

"Ger a grip of yourself, Chen LuBao. Get a grip...fuck!" I sighed and surrendered. I pushed the stapler aside and scratch my head, "I will kill Wang Qing. See if I don't."

This is all that jerk's fault. Why? Why in God's name does he had to drag me with him when he had his epic showdown with his family.

And why, for all that is holy, did I agree to get dragged into this? Why?

Am I turning into a sappy martyr? Sacrificing my peace of mind for Qing and Dayu? For their love? What?

Ugh!

I need a stiff drink. I should call LiYan. She is my favorite drink buddy for now. We made true of our promise to meet up one night to drink away and we had such a blast. I find that like me, LiYan cursed people when she finally admitted that she is drunk.

"Fuck that Wang Qing! Who does he think he is?! Some hot lumberjack in his full beard and moustache? Why is he so miserable? I only want him to he happy. That's all I want! And Dayu! Fuck Dayu...he is so cute."

LiYan is adorable. Plus we both hate the same person

"Fuck my boss' brother. That Wang SengYou, how dare he walks around so confidently and break hearts?! How?!" LiYan wailed after we consumed one whole bottle of tequila between us.

"Yeah, fuck him!" I agreed.

Seriously, one of us needs to fuck Wang SengYou. I think I should do it. To get him out of my mind and system, if for nothing else.

I don't have to feel any guilt. The Wangs were asking for that showdown with Wang Qing yesterday. They practicall begged for it. "Fuck, was it just yesterday? Shit," I muttered below my breath again.