Response

(SENGYOU)

Qing's untimely arrival in our home this morning prompted a sudden family meeting.

Our issue. The article published online and in a newspaper about Wowo receiving money from Feng LiXong that our grandfather used to get an education.

That article also detailed our Wowo's life from his start as a servant of the Fengs until his life in the University.

My Wowo was described as a bright boy with ambitions to improve his servant status. He got what he wants by working hard to become a top doctor but his start only happened because Feng LiXong took mercy on him and gave him money.

"Does he really have to include that the money he gave to me came from his inheritance from his loving mother?" Wowo gritted his teeth in suppressed anger. "Feng LiXong really knows how to paint himself as the saint in every situation."

"What should we do?" Mama asked in concern. "What happened in that convention was also dug up with this article. It's making it sound like we are all ingrate who bit the hand of the one who fed us by quarreling with the Fengs."

At the mention of the Fengs, we all look at Qing. "Why are you here?" Wowo asked my brother.

Qing sighed, "What do you mean why I am here? I am a Wang. This is a serious family issue. Of course, I am here to get involve..."

"Or to spy away," Mama grumbled.

"Spy?" I snorted at that. "Who do you think Qing is...James Bond? He is not even that charming..."

Qing eyed me intently. I smirked at him. Mama rolled her eyes at us, "Will the two of you stop it. We have more pressing issues to tackle here..."

"Like what?" I asked. "The article is already out. Our options are simple. Either we deny that or put out a more scandalous item to cover it up. People nowadays have attention span of a gnat. They always want new things to chew on."

"I don't think we have something more scandalous than this," Baba said. I nodded in agreement with him.

"We don't need anything more scandalous than that. We just have to present something as shocking." Qing said before fishing his phone out. He dialed a number and put the phone against his ear, "BaoBao, can you help me?" He asked the other person on the line.

BaoBao? He is calling LuBao to ask a favor?

Qing put the call in speaker. "What can I do? Qing, what you want is not ready yet." BaoBao sounded stressed on the other line.

"But the studies are solid. The datas had been checked and rechecked. This one research is working. Can't we present it?" Qing asked.

BaoBao sighed on the other line, "Fine, I think we can. But you have to be careful in phrasing the words, Wang Qing. We are talking about leukemia here..."

We all eyed Qing. "Just present me the data of patients under ten years old that received the treatment through our trial experiments. And the results."

"I will fax it to you. Are you on your office?" BaoBao asked.

"No, I am at our home..."

"Oh really? How is Dayu? Can I talk to him?" I clamped my lips when I saw my mother grew rigid at the mention of Qing's boyfriend.