Changes

(SENGYOU)

Two weeks later...

"Tell me that you at least have some plan to shave any day now," I stared at my brother in exasperation as Qing pulled out the carton of orange juice from the fridge to pour some on his tumbler.

"Why? Do I look like a homeless man now?" Qing subtly frown at me as he drank his juice.

"No. But you are starting to give off a vibe of a healthy looking rockstar with cocaine addiction," I said.

It's an appropriate description, if anyone will ask me. Qing looks unkept and scruffy in a rock musician style who is partying all night and snorting cocaine at day while having so much sex.

Qing's hair is growing long, almost falling to his eyes, my brother is letting it fall down, looking unwashed and sticking in some sides. My baby brother is also sporting facial hairs. A full growing beard and thin moustache. There's a look of unrest on Qing's dark eyes and he is constantly on his boxers and robe with fluffy slippers on his feet.

My brother looks like a bum from a rockband that only remembers to wash every other day.

Qing has been living like a bohemian sinner since that broke up scene with Dayu. After surrendering his phone and laptop to me and Baba, with a sullen "you can now be sure that I will not call or communicate with Dayu", Qing has been living like this. For over two freaking weeks now.

I cannot take it anymore.

"It's been two weeks already, Wang Qing. When will you start living again?" I asked my brother.

"What do you mean? I am living. I am just taking a little break," He said.

"Break? You do nothing but sit on your room, read books and drink. For fifteen days now. That's all you ever do. Mama had to order food to be taken to your room but you will only eat as long as you have two bottles of beer every meal. You only get out to stretch on the garden a little and then you will go back to your batcave like a hermit afraid of the civilization. What the hell?!"

Yes, I am counting the days that Qing is acting out of sort.

This is not my brother. Qing is anal about his looks. He always wants to be presentable. Professional looking when he is working and elegantly handsome in casual settings.

Qing is not someone who let his beard grows or forget to wash. He is also not the moping type.

So why is my brother here, sitting on his ass all day, being ordered to eat and barely living? Why?

Because Dayu broken up with him? Bullshit that!

This is not Qing's first rodeo in heartache. But I have never seen him like this before.

What is going on with my little brother? Really.

"Qing ah..."

"I am just taking my time," My brother patted my shoulder as he passed me by to get out of the kitchen. "Be a little patient with me..."

I scowled at that, "If the situation is reversed, you will never be patient with me..." I reminded him. "You will force me to move my ass and get on with my life. Wang Qing..."