Out

(QING)

Dayu and I had brunch outside of the house.

After that intense morning we had in bed, we laid there for sometime, holding each other. If I could just stop time there, I would. Holding Dayu, is everything to me at that moment.

But eventually, we had to move. We showered and dressed up. Dayu made sure he packed all his things. I was tempted to ask him to leave the thong behind, but I cowardly stayed quiet instead.

We got into my black SUV to look for a breakfast place where we can have brunch before I will take him back in front of that arcade complex near their neighboorhood.

"How soon is soon?" Dayu asked while I am driving.

"What is soon?" I frowned. I stopped my car when the lights turned red.

"You...fucking me," Dayu said slowly.

Oh. That. Uhm...

"When you are ready," I said. "You will tell me,"

"How will I know if I am ready?" Dayu looks like someone who has no idea how to identify if he is ready for fucking.

"You will know," I have confident in him. "Believe me, you will know."

Dayu sighed. "I have no idea where you are getting all these trusts on me."

I chuckled, he is worrying so cutely again.

"It will be okay," I patted his hand on his lap as the lights turned green again. "Maybe you should think about when I can see you again."

Dayu sighed, "All of these is wearing me down," he said. I don't doubt that. All these sneaking around is getting old for me too.

"Don't worry, I will think of a way to get us to meet regularly." I told him. "Meeting in secrets is fine, but if we have to lie about this, at least let's make a lasting lie that will afford us to meet regularly."

"Like what?" Dayu asked curiously.

"Like a weekly book club or something," I said. Dayu choked. "A book club what?"

I laughed. Dayu scrunched his face on me. Then we got to our destination. I parked the car.

"Don't worry, I will think of something." I said as I faced him.

Dayu smiled at me and nodded. Then his cheeks flushed pretty pink. "I had fun this weekend."

"So did I," I assured him. Dayu sighed. "Message me when you got back home," he said as he gathers his bag on the backseat.

"I will. I miss you already," I threw out that cheesy line for good measure.

Dayu cringed and I laughed. Then he leaned forward to kiss me. I kissed him back.

I watched as Dayu opened the door on his side and hopped out of my car. He smiled and waved at me. I smiled back. Wanting to say.

I love you. Be careful walking home.

But I was the coward who couldn't say it first. So I all said was, "Be careful walking home,"