Lazy

(DAYU)

"Oh...that feels good..." I moaned in delights as Qing's hands continued to give me loving touches.

"You are working too hard, sweetheart." Qing said with a frown. "You should stop overworking yourself,"

"Yeah, I think you are right. Right there, that spot..." I pointed his hand to my lower calf. "Thank you for massaging me..."

"Anytime. You know, I will massage you everyday, even twice a day, if you want. It's a perfect excuse to touch you," Qing grinned at me as he kneaded the muscles on my right calf.

We are on the living room couch, I am lounging on it, almost lying down with my legs and feet on top of Qing's lap as he gave me a foot massage. We are having a lazy night.

"Can you pass me my wine, please?" I asked him another favor.

"Of course, sweetheart." Qing moved to take my wine glass from the center table to pass it to me. "Thank you," I took a delicate sip and sighed happily. "I think more than my body, my brain is tired from writing all afternoon..."

"You should take a break, once in a while. Don't immerse yourself in your writing," Qing said while rubbing my ankles.

"A writer immerse himself to his work. If not, how can we write? As we write, we are also in that story, you know." I replied before taking another drink.

"Fine, I get that. But still, don't work too hard, sweetheart. You might get sick," Qing gave me a worried look.

"I won't get sick. What about you?" I smiled at him. "How is work? Not too tiring?"

"I just sit on a chair in my office and read documents. Yesterday we visited a warehouse that supposed to be having some difficulty dispensing the products but nothing too serious was found there. My work is boring," Qing sighed. "Should I resign and just take care of you?"

I frowned at that question. "What do you mean?"

Qing shrugged, "I don't know...this idea just popped in my head. You like writing and you should be concentrating on that. Not gardening or doing household chores. Maybe I can resign so I can do the chores around here. You know, cook and clean for you, while you focus all your energy and mind to writing. Things like that..."

I chuckled while listening to him, "And what will you do for money?" I asked him.

"I have savings. I still earn from renting that patent for the beer I invented. And you are rich," Qing pouted a little. "You can give me a salary so I can contribute in our financial needs here,"

I outright laugh this time, "Oh, you will demand a salary from me? Wow. Should I demand a salary from you while I am still the one doing the chores here?"

"Do you want a salary?" Qing perked up. "Maybe you will stop writing if you are earning a salary..."

Oh God he is hopeless. "I write because I love doing it. Not because I will earn something from it. Even if you are paying me for doing chores, I will still write."

"Right," Qing sighed and continued massaging me, this time he is touching my left foot. "So I shouldn't resign?"

"Don't you dare," I narrowed my eyes on him. "I love that you have a job. I know you love your job. If I learn that you resigned your job or you deliberately asked to be fired, I will push you out of the door everyday to find another job. My man will work to earn his keep,"

Qing chuckled this time, "Okay..."

"Don't worry about me, I am fine. I am happy." I told him in a reassuring tone. "But the weekend starts tomorrow and your off from work, you know what to do, right?"