Sweet Love

(DAYU)

For me, there is nothing more exhilarating than being surrounded by my lover.

Qing's arms caging me. Me under him. His weight pinning and pressing me on the bed. His hands on my nakedness. His touch. The feel of his lips against my skin. The slickness of his wet tongue as he taste parts of me.

There is nothing but ecstacy when I am in bed with my lover.

"Oh...my..." I closed my eyes as my back arched away from the mattress when Qing, lying bellydown between my legs, swallowed my dick inside his mouth.

"Wang Qing," I moaned his name as sparks lit behind my closed eyelids when I felt the head of my dick bumping against the back of Qing's throat. "Fuck," my restless hands searched for his head and grasp some hair.

I need to hold on to something or else I will get lost in the wet heat and suction of Qing's mouth. And when he started bob his head up and down, pushing my dick in and out.

I gasped for air. My inside feels feverish. I laid my back on the bed again to open my eyes and look down. And see Qing's eyes staring back at me.

He is watching. Feeding his lust with my reaction to his lovemaking. Qing put an arm under my right thigh to lift my leg and hook it on his shoulder. His tongue licking my dick up and down. And when Qing's head moved lower to nuzzle my balls, I heard myself whimpering. Twice.

Qing didn't waste any moment to also lick my balls and put them in his mouth. I feel so glad that I shaved and clean everything down there. I know my lover won't mind tasting pubes and all but there is a better way to floss, I say.

When Qing moved up to suck my dick again, I pulled at his hair. "I won't last for long...fuck me already," I pleaded to him.

Qing nodded and rose up to spread my legs up and wide. He didn't allow any preparation on my butthole, he just lather a generous amount on his own dick before pushing the head on my hole.

"Fuck," we both exhaled when his dick slip off. Qing tried again and...

"It's not going in," I complained to him. "What is wrong?"

"I don't know," Qing grabbed the bottle of lube to slick his two fingers and he pushed them against my opening. "Sweetheart, you are too tight."

"Uhmmm..." I whimpered and look at Qing in distress. He grinned at me, "We just took a little break apart and you already forgot to take me. Why? You got too busy mixing drinks and writing and forgot to exercise this sweet hole..." he twisted his fingers inside my ass.

"Sorry," I moaned. No I am not. I will admit to forgetting about feeling sexy while Qing and I are apart. "Finger me harder." I held on to his shoulders as pleasure start to course through my body from that place where Qing's fingers are invading.

"Relax your ass, sweetheart." Qing crooned while pushing more lube in my hole. "That's it..."

Yes. That's it. I felt my insides relaxing around his fingers sawing in and out in me. I tapped Qing's shoulders. "I'm ready. Give me your cock," I said. Or demanded. Whatever.

Qing nodded. His fingers slipped out to be replaced by the broad head of his dick. I took a deep breath and push my ass out as Qing pushed in. I felt proud when it slipped inside. And more proud when the rest of Qing's dick followed.