Caught

(QING)

Lying on my back, with Dayu's head on against my shoulder, my arm around him and our hands intertwined, I let the peace inside that room to permeate my whole being.

"I need this," I said to Dayu. "I never knew how much until this moment." I added as I felt Dayu tilting his head to look up at me. I smiled at him. "Do you understand?"

Dayu smiled back at me, "Yes. I think I can understand. It has been stressful, right?"

"Yes," I nodded. "I thought hearing my family protesting about our relationship is the hardest part, but I was wrong. It's the thought of not having this again with you, that is the hardest part. Thinking that I will never hold you again..."

Dayu's hand let mine go so he can caress my cheek. "That entered my mind too."

I caught his hand to press a kiss on it. Then I moved sideways to hug Dayu on my body. One of his leg slipped between mine. I passed a palm on his back, down to his hips and ass.

Dayu's hand reached for my wandering hand. He pressed it on his ass. "It's so wet. Feel it," he said.

I slipped a finger on his hole. Wet from my semen. Dayu moaned and closed his eyes as I dig a finger inside his sensitive and well fucked channel.

We both feel sticky but it doesn't matter as Dayu rubbed his body against mine while fucking back on my finger.

He is one sensual being. My lover. Dayu is made for loving. For feeling.

I slipped another finger on his hole. Feeling the wetness inside him. My cum, on my lover. It's so hot.

Dayu reached up to pull my head down so we can kiss. I slipped my tongue inside his warm mouth. Dayu's tongue played chase with mine. He made a happy sound and I made a warm rumbling sound on my chest to hear his happiness.

I leaned out to smile at him. "I love you."

"I love you too," Dayu sighed. Burying his face against my neck. "Don't stop," he said, holding on to the wrist of the hand that is playing on his ass.

He is a glutton for sensual feeling. My sweetheart.

And I promised to let him blow me again until I orgasmed in his mouth.

.........................

(DAYU)

We rested for an hour before Qing decided it's time for a shower. Qing cleaned and rim my ass under the water. My hole is so sensitive that I shrieked and squirmed at every swipe of his tongue on my butthole.

Then I finally had my promised blowjob. Sitting on a chair by the glass floor to ceiling balcony door, I let Qing fuck my mouth until he cum in it.

Qing's taste is musky and a bit bitter. And warm. His semen is so warm. It's not much but I still had enough. Qing is close to complaining after he was done coming though.

"Fuck, you are draining me," he huffed before kissing me to share his taste. He is such a baby.

So I fed him. Asking for a room service with steaks and lots of water. I even let him have a thirty minute rest before I pushed him on the bed to ride his cock.