Special Memory

(DAYU)

I strode angrily to get in front of Wang Qing. "What are you doing here?" I snapped at him in a low tone because I am aware of the students now walking around the parking lot and looking interestedly at us. "Why did you come here?"

"You are not taking my call, that's why." Wang Qing said while taking his shades off. Then he smiled at me. The gall of the man. Is there a reason for him to smile? He is making a scene in my workplace!

"Go away," I ordered him while gritting my teeth together. "Don't make a scene here. I work here," I hate that my heart beats so fast right now. I am feeling to many thing. Scared, nervous...excited.

I don't know.

"You are the one making a scene," Wang Qing retorted calmly. He nodded at AhnZong, "Good afternoon," he greeted my friend.

"Good afternoon, Director Wang." AhnZong greeted him back. "Did you come here to collect the payment for your car repair? You should have called first."

"Jian Yu already reneged in paying the repair for my car. He refused to treat me to dinner," Wang Qing said.

AhnZong frowned at me, "Hey! He is only asking you to treat him to dinner? That is not expensive at all. You made a good bargain compared to paying the full cost of the car repair. What is wrong with you?"

The two of them are what is wrong with me! I should just tie them both together and throw them to Mars. Away from me.

"Stay out of this, AhnZong. Go on. You said you have laundry to do and a room to clean..." I pushed him away.

"Oh right!" AhnZong finally remembered. "I have to go. Hey, nice seeing you again, man. Take it easy on Yu. He is really clueless sometimes," AhnZong shook Wang Qing's hand before slapping my back and waving as he walked to his car.

Okay, one problematic person left. One more to go. And how dare AhnZong called me clueless. He is the clueless one. He doesn't know how weird Wang Qing is.

Asking me to date him. Weirdo.

I turned to Wang Qing who almost shoved a book in my face. I had to take a step back so it won't slap my face.

Wang Qing squinted his eyes on me, "You are strange. Telling me to lose your number yet leaving this book in my car. Tell me," he leaned his face closer to mine, "You left this on purpose, right? You bravely and confidenly walked out on me because you know I will look for you because of this book...."

"How dare you!" I snatched the book that Chef Tee signed and gave to me. "I didn't left this on purpose! And why come here? You could have just asked a courier to deliver it..."

"Because you are not taking my call," Wang Qing shrugged. He is infuriating.

"Because I don't want to talk to you. We have nothing more to talk about," I countered defiantly.

"Oh but we do. I was not done talking to you."

"Well, too bad because I am done with you. Get lost," I sneered at him before turning to walk away.

"Do you want me to shout what I want to say here?" He asked after me in a carrying tone.

My mouth fell open in shock. He...he is stressing me out.