(If I Lose Myself)

Me and Cameron just stared at each other in shock as we took in Bryan’s words. He remembers what happened that day? Oh my God….that means he remembers admitting his feelings towards me and telling me that he would wait until I come back. I can’t believe he is remembering this right now.

“Bryan you remember what happened that day?” Cameron asks Bryan.

Bryan looks confused but slowly nods his head with a smile on his face as he looks at me. He remembers. He remembers me, we can be together again. This is amazing.

“Yeah I do. April you never told me you were Jenson’s daughter” The hope which was filled inside me completely vanished once he said that.

That’s all he remembers? That’s all he remembers, really?

“That’s all you remember Bryan” Cameron asked with disappointment.

 Bryan nodded his head and leaned back on his chair.

“Yeah. I remember when we took that picture together and talking to your dad. Your dad’s an amazing man April, he did tell me he had a daughter and son but I never knew it was you” Bryan tells me. This is just great, right when I thought everything was going to go back to normal it doesn’t. It goes the other way leaving me to feel lonely and miserable again. “How is he anyway?” Bryan asks me. Focusing back on him I nod my head slowly.

“He’s doing well” I tell him. Bryan nods his head.

“Oh and how is Andrew doing?” Cameron asks me this time.

 I look at Cameron to see he was looking at my face sadly. I know he wanted Bryan to remember me and his hope is completely gone as well.

“Andrew is doing good as well he’s still trying to fit into everything that’s been going on” I tell Cameron.

 Cameron gives me a small smile and gets up from his seat.

“Well I should give you guys the main now” Cameron walks over to the oven and starts to plate up the food and everything.

“Wait…Andrew is your brother?” Bryan suddenly asked.

 Really? He remembers Andrew but still not me?

“Yeah Andrew’s my brother” Once I said that Bryan started to laugh making me, Leo, his girlfriend and Callum look at him weirdly.

“Your brother was probably one of the best students I’ve ever had. Sure he always used to mess about but he was clever and cracked one of the best jokes in the whole world” He tells me.

“He is an idiot if he still can’t remember you” Leo whispers in my ear.

You have no idea Leo, absolutely no idea.

“Ok dinner is now ready” Cameron gave us our food and we all began eating it. “So I was thinking we should all go on a camping trip together as we’ve all gotten so close and Callum” Callum looked Cameron waiting for him to say something. “You don’t seem like such a bad guy” Cameron tells him. Callum smiles and then looks at me.

“Thanks Cameron. I’ll promise to never bring a tear to April’s eye” Callum says to Cameron but keeps his gaze locked on mine.

 This is why I fell for him, because he is super charming and a very promising person. Sure, I just met him but he seems like that and he is Leo’s best friend so I know he won’t be that kind of guy.

“Well sorry to break it to you Callum but that’s the job of a best friend. You just keep her happy” Cameron tells him.

 Callum gives me a wink and starts to talk to Leo about something.