(Superman)

April's POV:

"I never knew you spoke Italian" I said to Cameron while he was driving. He looked at me and smiled, then looked back straight.

"Well my grandfather is Italian so I learnt from him. I also know Spanish, French, Bulgarian and Swedish" I raised my eyebrows clearly impressed.

"Wow! What can't you do" I said to him.

"Disappoint people" I laughed at his response.

"Well you've clearly already shown that" I heard him laugh over the loud traffic.

"Where are you taking me anyway?"

"It's a surprise" I sighed.

"Boohoo" I said to him.

"Oh stop boohooing me. Trust me if I tell you now all the fun is going to be ruined" I thought about it for a moment.

"Yeh your right" He gave me a small smile and switched on the CD disk.

I' m a Barbie girl-

I looked at Cameron shocked at what he just played.

"You listen to Barbie girl. Oh my god that's classic" I said laughing loudly. I looked over at him to see him blush.

"It's my sister's CD. I drive her to school and she likes to listen to her thing" I nodded my head making him believe, that I believe him.

"Alright looks like your surprise is here then" Cameron said parking the car. I looked out the window and saw a restaurant.

"How could you afford to go to an expensive restaurant like this?" I asked him. He shrugged and took the keys out.

"My parents are like billionaires" I nodded my head. He got out of the car. I was about to open the door but he beat me to it.

I smiled at him as he shut the door behind me.

"Let's go then my lady" I looked down and grabbed his hand. He put his arm around my shoulder and led me inside the restaurant

"There is our table" He said pointing to it. I nodded my head. He pulled the chair out for me to sit on it. I sat on it as he tucked me in from behind

He went our side and sat down.

"The view is so beautiful from here" I said looking out the window.

"Yeh the view in front of me is even better" I looked at him to see him smiling at me. I looked down and felt myself going hot.

"That was so cheesy" I said finally looking up at him.

"Only for you love" He said smirking. He picked up his menu and began scanning his eyes threw it.

"So what drink do you want" He said looking up from the menu. I picked my own one up and looked through it.

"Coco cola cherry" I said smiling widely.

"You haven't even drunk it yet and you’re on a high" I gave him another huge smile which made him laugh.

He called the waiter over and ordered our drinks. The drinks came in seconds; the service is really good here.

I put the straw in my mouth and began drinking it.

"Hey check it out Mr.Benson is here" My lips froze on the straw. I turned around and saw Mr.Benson standing their looking as moody as ever.

With a blonde women standing next to his side. He was looking around when his eyes caught on mine.

I turned around and saw Cameron waving at him.

"Um......I'm going to the toilets I'll be right back" Cameron looked at me and nodded. I walked fast out of the room as possible.

I reached the toilets and leant against the door. I looked around and saw no one else was here. I should get out. I hate being in places on my own

Watching supernatural and all those demons comes out, really scares me for some odd, unknown reason.

I walked back out looking down and I managed to bump into someone.

"I'm sorry" I looked up and saw that it was Mr.Benson. His eyes were just scanning mine. His eyes are really nice.

Their mix of green and silver. He walked past me leaving me standing there like an idiot. Ass-wipe. I got back and sat down in my seat.

Cameron looked really bored, he noticed I came and gave me a small smile.

"I'm so sorry Cameron"

"What are you sorry about?" He said looking and sounding confused.

"You brought me here today on a date. First I came late and then I went to the bathroom and your sitting here bored as hell" He shook his head and did his dazzling smile.

He reached out and took my hands in his.

"Listen to me. You talk too much" I was about to say something but he shhhh me.

"I'm lucky enough to be on a date with you. I'll never be bored because I'll always have you on my mind" I smiled at what he said.

"Awwwww cute love" I looked up and saw it was that blonde women that was next to Mr.Benson.

"Kat what are you doing here?" Mr.Benson said talking to the blonde women. His eye contact was just frozen on her face.

"There both just so adorable I just had to say something to them" She said smiling at both me and Cameron.

"And what is that?" Cameron said looking at her.

"Don't get used to it" She said and then walked away. I looked at Cameron confused.

Suddenly a bunch of paper's where in front of my face. I looked up to see Mr.Benson was sticking it out in front of me.

I looked down and saw that it was homework.

"But you never mentioned anything about homework"

"Well I just did"