(Dark Side) PART 2

I let out a small cry as my eyes fall upon Cameron. His head was hung low as he leaned against the wall. Running towards him, I lean down on my knees and take hold of his icy cold hands in mine. He slowly begins to lift his head so he can meet my gaze. His eyes were bloodshot red along with his really paly skin. He tried to speak but only ended up coughing. Putting my arms around his body I hug him close to me.

"It's all going to be ok Cameron" I assure him. My voice was coming out shaky but I'm trying my best to feel strong for Cameron because he really needs that from me right now.

"I'm dy-ing April" He whispers into my ear with a pained voice. Pulling apart from him I place my hand on his cheek, he slowly starts to lean towards it.

"Please don't say that Cameron. Remember our promise, you cannot break our promise. You hear me" I say sternly to him. He laughs a little which makes more tears spill out of my eyes.

"Y-you can't do anything, I...I'm going April" He says. I let out a sob and close my eyes in pain. "D-don't cry" He says.

"Don't tell me not to cry Cameron, not at this moment you can't"

"I-I want to see you s...sm...ile" He tells me. Opening my eyes, I focus on his and try to find the blue in them but it's impossible. He's got no colour left to him, it's like he's slowly fading away.

"I can't do this Cameron, please don't go" I notice that he's trying to pick up his other arm that isn't beside me. Taking hold of it I bring it around my waist and rest my head on top of his while his face is against my chest.

"I...I don't w-want to go as well" His voice vibrates against my chest as I run my hands through his chestnut brown hair.

"I know I shouldn't be telling you this but...Bryan came to mine and Callum's date" I say. Cameron doesn't say anything for a few seconds then lets out a breath.

"W-"

"Don't speak Cameron, just hold yourself together" He slowly nods his head against me.

"H-he told me that he remembers who I am and he wants me back. You know, if he told me that when I first came back home I would have been thrilled but now I don't know what to do. He said I have to choose between him and Callum but I can't. I may not have known Callum for a very long time but he makes me happy and makes me feel wanted...no one's ever made me feel wanted before, expect you" Leaning back down against him he looks into my eyes.

"Y-our heart" He states. "Go with y-your heart"

"Cameron, I don't know what to do. I have Bryan on my head right now and you're going and I don't want you to go. You were there for me, all throughout. I'm sorry for not loving you, I'm so sorry"

"I love you" His voice cracks right at the end as a tear falls out of his right eye. I take my shaking thumb and run it across his cold cheek.

"I love you too Cameron, I love you. I'm sorry for not loving you more than a friend, I'm so sorry"

"Shut up" He manages to say. A small laugh leaves my throat as I just watch him. I don't know when he's going to leave this world but I'm not prepared for it. Suddenly, if it was even possible Cameron turned even pale. My heartbeat quickened as I watched him with wide eyes.

"C-cameron, Cameron are you ok?" I wait for him to respond but he doesn't say anything back. Oh no, what's going on. He can't leave me right now. I quickly put my arm around his back and start to make him lie him down onto the ground. Once I've done that he starts to move his eyes around, I let out a sigh of relief as I watch him.

"I haven't got m...uch time" He says to me.

"Please"

"I lov...." His eyes stay on mine as he doesn't finish his sentence off.

"Cameron?" I shake his body but he doesn't move. "Cameron, Cameron please talk to me" I shake him again but his eyes are trained in one position. No! "Cameron you can't leave me, come back where have you gone! You're breaking our promise right now, you can't leave me at this moment, you need to come back and we have to finish what we left off. I need you, I need you" I break down on top of him and start to cry into his chest. Why did this have to happen to me? I still remember that time I used to go all shy whenever I saw Cameron walking around the hallways or when he'd sometimes come over to play Fifa with Andrew. Them days, I want them back. I want to go back in time and re live them moments because that's when I used to dream. I'd go back to dreaming about it all any day. "Caleb?" I speak into the room.

I'm greeted back with nothing but silence. Picking my head off Cameron's chest I look around the room to see there is no Caleb and Callum. Where did they go? I was about to get up but I don't want to leave Cameron behind. Where did they go knowing about Cameron's condition? Then all of a sudden I hear a voice from the distance. Looking around I can't make out where it's coming from. Then it calls out again but a little clearer.

"Caleb, Callum...where are you?!" I shout out into the room. The door to the room is open but all I can't see anything because it's pitch black.

"April" The voice says. My heartbeat quickens in my chest as I scoot near Cameron, taking hold of his I hold onto it. Cameron may be gone from his world, but he's in my heart and he's always with me when I need him.

"W-who's there?" I call back out to the voice.

"April, can you hear me?" He asks with an echo to its voice. What's going on, where is this person speaking from?

"Yes, yes I can hear you but where are you?!"

"Please wake up April, wake up" It calls out. Dad? That's dad's voice, what is he doing here and why is he telling me to wake up.

"Dad!"

"Come back to us April. We need you sweetheart"

"Dad?" I get up from the ground and gently place Cameron's hand down to the ground. "Dad, where are you?!" I ask out.

"Come back April, come back" It's coming from the door, the door where I came through with Caleb.

"Dad" I quickly walk towards the door and into the darkness.