(Are you happy now?)

You’re just a worthless piece of crap that no one even cares about

Wow this girl really looks like a hooker

Because of you Cameron died

Because of you I have to spend everyday seeing your ugly face

You disgust me

So desperate

Those lines of what he said kept replying itself over and over and over again in my head. Today is probably going to be his worst nightmare; I will show him all of those things he said about me. I will act like a bitch to him. Give him a taste of his own medicine.

So, for today’s occasion I decided why not dress like a good girl he won’t see it coming. I decided to wear on a cream coloured silk dress that had no sleeves and ended just above my knees, a brown think jumper on top that was just a little shorter than the dress length, brown coloured flat oxfords. And decided to top everything up with a golden twisted-attached ring, green nail polish for the accessory, and last but not least decided to curl the ends of my hair making it go shorter than its usual length and normal makeup look.

I looked at myself through the mirror one more time and caught a sight of a picture of me and Cameron smiling at each other having no idea of the camera. I gently picked it up setting it in between my fingertips. My heart swelled up as I saw how happy we both looked together. I ran my hand over the photo frame and then set it down.

“This is for you Cameron. You would be proud of what I am doing, showing that ass what’s coming his way and I miss you” Giving my own self a small smile I turned around and walked out of my bedroom door downstairs.

As usual mom, dad and Andrew were sitting down and eating at the table. Once they occurred my presence mom told me to sit down. I immediately listened to her because I was really hungry. The bowl of rice crisps were in front of me. I smiled in delight as I took a spoon of it.

“So April how is Mr Benson these days?” I rolled my eyes at what dad had said to me.

“Dad how should I know how he is these days?” I told dad. Dad being dad rolled his eyes as well and looked straight at me.

“Well he is your teacher and you seemed pretty fond of him when he came over for dinner last year” What? What is dad even on about? Mr Benson in MY house eating dinner with US

“Dad are you feeling ok Mr.Benson has never came over for dinner” Dad looked at me confusedly as he looked over at mom and Andrew.

“Yes he did don’t you remember when he told you that he was my boss as well as your teacher?”

“What? What……dad……mom……what are you talking about dad? Mr Benson never came over to the house. What is this rubbish? Are you messing around with me? Because that is really funny but dad jokes over now I catched on you can stop now” Dad looked more confused than before. Looking over at Andrew he plastered the same facial expression.

“April how can you not remember? He said you were his favourite pupil from between us to?” Andrew said raising his eyebrows. Me. Favourite student. Yeah right. The guy hates my guts.

“You guys are so funny maybe you should crack those jokes in front of him I’m pretty sure he will appreciate it” Looking over at the time I quickly ate faster. I got hold of Caleb yesterday telling him that if he could give me a ride and he said he would be more than happy. I got up from my seat and tucked the chair in.

“Look Andrew and dad I’m sure you guys are surely mistaken but Mr Benson the depressed man would have never come over. Now if you will excuse me I have to leave” Before they could say another word I quickly dashed it out of the front door.