(Losing Your Memory)

Cameron? Oh thank god he is here I thought I’d lost him; I smiled at him and ran to his arms ignoring the pain going through my legs. I wrapped both of my arms around his neck squeezing the life out of him; he hugs me back and kisses my neck. I let go and look into his blank eyes.

“Where did you go leaving me? I got scared” I told him with fresh tears coming down my face; he gave me a sad smile and wiped the tears with his thumb.

“April get away from him” I heard Mr. Benson say, I turned my body around and fully faced him to see him looking petrified.

“Why? Sir he is here and we can go now it’s not safe here anyway. Whoever decided to kidnap me is dangerous and its best if we leave right now” I told him looking back at Cameron as well. Cameron’s arms went around my waist and he pulled me back into his body.

“April don’t listen to him” Cameron whispered silent but deadly. I looked up at his face to see his hard expression.

“April whatever he is telling you is a lie, please just get away from him” Mr. Benson said desperately. What shall I do I am so confused? Cameron is my boyfriend why shouldn’t I trust him and Mr. Benson is my teacher so why shouldn’t I trust him as well.

“What is going on?” I asked looking at Cameron and getting his arms off my waist taking a few steps back so I could look at both of their faces.

“Mr. Benson here or might I say Bryan has been keeping a lot of secrets” Cameron said looking at him straight in the eye. I looked over at Mr. Benson to see him clutching his arms in a tight fist.

“Well it’s not just me keeping the secrets now is it Cameron?” Mr. Benson said looking at him.

“Look please just tell me what the hell is going on? What is this thing going on about keeping secrets why don’t you both just tell me?” None of them answered. “Fine then I will just go then” The door was right behind me so I had the perfect opportunity before I could go a increasing pain ran through the back of my spine as I looked at Cameron holding me back onto the wall.

“Cameron let go you’re hurting me” He just chuckled and held me back onto the wall much more tighter, suddenly he held something sharp onto my neck and the back of my body on his chest. I couldn’t see anything because my face was resting on his shoulder.

“Cameron please let her go” I heard Mr. Benson’s soft pleading say.

“No you ruined everything by coming back, I was happy going my own way until you came along and ruined my chances with April. I see the way she used to look at you hell I could feel and read her emotions every time your name popped up or your fuckin face it couldn’t even leave” I heard him say. I closed my eyes and held back the tears.

“Fine you can have her just don’t do anything Cameron or you will regret it” I heard Mr. Benson say.

“Cam-Cameron?” I managed to squeak out, his grip on my waist tightened.

“Yes?” He said slowly and softly.

“Why are you doing this to me?” I asked him.

“Because sweetheart I love you” I heard him say. Great this is the specific moment he chooses to tell me that he loves me.

“But Cam-

Unexpectedly, I was pushed to the floor and banged my head which made a horrible pain to be made on the right side of my head; I held it and looked straight to see what happened.

But, this was very difficult because everything was turning blurry and black dots were appearing everywhere in my vision. I shook my head and squinted my eyes to try and concentrate. My eyes widened as the last thing I saw was Mr. Benson’s mouth covered with Cameron’s blood.