(Like Whoa)

"April you should head home now" Leo told me as he came to stand next to my desk. I look up at him to see that his eyes were very red. He must be very tired, it's like a six hours difference from here and Italy, so if it's five here then it must be eleven o'clock down there. The timing doesn't bother me but obviously it bothers Leo.

"Maybe you should come home as well, you look exhausted" I tell him. He lets out a small laugh.

"As much as I would love to I can't. You go home, take Daila with you" He tells me. Right, Daila is going to be staying at my house. I've always wanted to show her my house so now she finally gets to see it!

"Wait....how are you going to get home if I take the car?" I ask him. He looks at me for a few seconds and squints his eyes muttering a 'shit. "How about we both go home together?" I tell him. He looks at me hopelessly and ends up nodding his head.

"That sounds like a good idea. So ever since where both going to be late I might as well tell Daila to head off home then" He tells me.

"Wait...home? I thought she was going to stay with us?"

"That's the thing. Daila apparently has family living here so they already offered her a place to stay" He tells me.

"Oh...ok. Alright I'll finish booking your appointments then" I tell him. He gives me a small and leaves the room. Looking back at the paperwork in front of me I let out a deep sigh feeling very tired. Why goes Leo have so many requests for meetings for? I feel sorry for him, so much meetings, conferences and a lot of business trips.

(10 minutes later)

A loud noise caught my attention as I realised that the phone of the office was ringing. Looking away from the paper work I noticed that Leo was already talking to someone else on the phone. I'll have to take this one then. Picking the phone up I put it against my ear.

"Hello, this is April Lily speaking how may I help you?"

"Wow! You sound very professional" The person on the other end says with a chuckle. Cameron!

"Cameron. Oh my God, how did you find out the number for the office?" I ask in pure delight. I haven't seen Cameron since he last came down to my house so warmth always fills me up to his voice.

"I have my ways" He said. I can just about imagine him smirking to himself.

"Cameron" I say warningly.

"Ok. Ok. I got it of Leonardo from the last time I came over to your house. Happy?"

"Very now you know that you shouldn't be calling me on this number right?"

"I know April but I wanted to talk to you about something important" He said his tone turning very seriously. This doesn't sound so good.

"About what?"

"Bryan called me up today" He told me. Without even thinking about it my hand was already clenching the phone and my heart beat seemed to quicken.

"W..why? Why did he call you?" I asked him quickly.

"He told me that he saw you today and that he wanted to ask you some questions but you just walked off apparently. Look April, he's starting to remember and that's a good thing" Cameron told me excitingly. Leaning back on the chair I place the pen down on the table and just concentrate on Leo who was still talking on the phone.

"Cameron can we please talk about this later" I say. My mood seemed to suddenly change from being normal to depressed. I wish I was the one who lost my memory not him, so I wouldn't have to always be on the urge of breaking down all the time.