(Doctor Who?)

"So....what exactly do we do then?" I aksed him clearly confused in thought. He smirked and looked at my paper.

"You like Forrest Gump?" He asked.

"Yes but you never answered my question" I said to him pointing it out. He looked at me and gave me a small smile.

"Sorry Miss.Lily, but it isn't exactly my fault that you never listened to me saying the instructions" He said looking at me with those eyes again. See, this is the reason why I couldn't cncentrate on what he was saying before....it's his eyes, they are so mesmerising that I can't look away from it. "April?" I snapped out of my gaze and looked at Mr Benson looking at with an amused face.

"What? What is it?" I asked him.

"Looks like I lost you again" He said.

"Yeah looks like I went to la la land" He smiled and took my sheet out of my hands.

"Well make la la land go away and let's do some boring stuff" He said.

"So.....sorry for asking but what are we doing?"

"We have debate on a movie or tv show, which I know you will love" I laughed at what he said. Yes I will love that.

"Can I choose my own tv show?" 

"Well we will both be given a list of tv shows first which we have to choose one from" He said.

"That's ok" I told him. He got the list out and I began scanning through it

Breaking Bad

Dexter

Hannibal

Game of Thrones

Doctor Who

The Walking Dead

The Fall

Mad Men

"Have you decided one yet?" He asked me.

"I have no idea which one to choose. I'm stuck between hannibal, doctor who and the walking dead" 

"Well I've choosen my one. I'm going to do breaking bad. So that leaves me no choice but to help you choose one from your options. So let's talk about it first. Why do you want to choose hannibal?" He asked.

"Well because first of all hannibal is awesome. It's based on the movies, I got into from the first episode, hannibal is a well cannibal, Will has no idea, Hugh Dancy is playing Will which is just cracking and I've got a lot to say" He nodded his head.

"Why do you want to choose doctor who?"

"Sorry sir but that was just a stupid question. No offense" I told him.

"None taken" He replied back.

"Doctor who is just....I have no words because it is that good. Matt Smith is doing such an extrordinary job in doctor who and is leaving it in the hands of another awesome actor Peter Capaldi. That guy is already a legend in his other tv shows, I mean come on he is Malcom Tucker. And doctor who is a show which no one can mess with because it's different and unique in it's own way and from time to time it will never ruin by going down. Except the one time when they handed it over to the American's and they had to cancel the show. That will never happen again leave it to the brits they know exactly what to do" I said in one breath. Mr Benson was looking at me shocked.

"I would say you want to choose doctor who but let's hear the walking dead one first. You might have a lot more to say for that" He said.

"Well the walking dead is my favourite tv show, when I first saw it I was like oh my god it's Andrew Lincoln from teachers and love actually. And the good thing is he can pull of one of the best american accents even though he is British, that's just amazing. And the show....man I am in love with Rick he is a bad ass in his own way obviously. That show is just so good it's full of drama, horror, thriller and confilct. Who can watch a show without conflict being in there and the walkers. They are just so good making those retarded noises and stupid spastic arm and feet movements. I don't exactly care that they copied bits from Dawn of the dead or twenty-eight days later. It is amazing" Again he looked at me in shock.

"You know what you have one this debate" He said.

"What? But we haven't even started you haven't said anything" I told him.

"I can't beat what you said" I laughed and ticked all of the tv shows of.

"Ok this time movies and you can start of" I told him. He shook his head as a no.

"No it's ok I'm all good like I said no one should mess around with you when it comes to movies or tv shows" He told me.

"I get that a lot"

A/N; BY THE WAY NEW TRAILER FOR THE BOOK AT THE SIDE--------------