(Heart speaks first)

All day today was every bit of Mr. Benson and me tending to always run away from him which is in a way good for me and him so there is an advantage.

“Hey April if you could ever change your name what would it be?” I looked over at Fiona feeling confused.

“Why are you asking me that question?” I said instead of answering her question. She shrugged and leaned against her locker.

“Just asking if I could I would name myself Felicity” I smiled at her and nodded my head.

“That’s actually a really nice name” I told her truthfully. She gave me a huge smile and opened her locker up.

“So what would your name be? Oh and it has to be beginning with the letter A. She said precisely. I rolled my eyes and began thinking. What would I name myself? There are a lot of A names which I like.

“Um probably Aceline” She looked at me with raised eyebrows.

“Ok your name right now is weird enough, why are you picking one that is much worse?” I gasped and smacked her arm which made her laugh. “I’m only joking but seriously you would name yourself Aceline, why?” I shrugged as she closed her locker and we began walking in a random direction.

“My mom and dad told me that there second option of a name would be Aceline, and I guess I really liked it so it’s kind of been stuck in my head” She nodded her head. “By the way speaking of names are you up for a challenge?” I told her while raising my eyebrows. She gave me one of her funny looks and folded her arms over her chest.

“Go on then”

“This is for both of us only. We have to call each other by our middle names till the end of the day and if you lose then any one of us can decide what retribution we will give” She smirked and laughed as if she knew something that I didn’t.

“You’re own-even though this challenge is really stupid” She said laughing.

“That means that calling me a slag either” She stopped laughing and gasped open her mouth.

“No that’s not fair I like calling you a slag” She pouted, tapping her head in comfort she looked miserable.

“Stop sweating yourself ‘Jean’” I told her smiling.

“Oh so does the challenge start now then Keira?” I nodded my head fakely smiling at her.

“When else does it start Jean?” I told her.

“Well Ap-

She stopped in mid sentence and looked really scared. I put my hand behind my ear and scooted closer to her.

“I’m sorry where you going to say April?” She quickly shook her head.

“What I said was ‘well April did it’s time a few months ago last year’” I nodded my head. I am so going to win this challenge.

“April in the classroom now” I heard his voice scream. Rolling my eyes, Fiona laughed at my enthusiasm.

“Bye Jean the bean” I told her. I turned around and started walking towards the classroom. I noticed his gaze on me as I was walking. Suddenly, I felt really uncomfortable with him just looking at me. I don’t know why but these past few hours I’ve been thinking really hard about Mr. Benson and why he really does hate me? I mean I’ve never seen the guy before in my life and the other day dad was asking me about him. Like how should I know how he is? I mean I never talked about Mr. Benson at home so how does dad even know about him yet? Life is full of confusing twisting stories that will leave your mind thinking into some strange/awful places.

Snapping back into reality I realized I was walking really slowly which made him stare at me even more.

“I haven’t got all day Miss. Lily for you to be walking slowly to my classroom like the queen. So can you please move those long legs of yours faster?” I gasped at what he said last to me. Behind my back I could hear Fiona laughing. I can say her name in my mind it’s not like she can hear it. I looked back at Mr. Benson who looked like he was trying hard to keep a straight face. But I must be imaging things he hardly smiles around here.

Turning my head around I gave Fiona a glare as I realized that Hailey was standing next to her laughing as well. Hailey laughs like a car alarm just went off or something.

“Such great friends you are” I told them sarcastically. Hailey stuck her thumb out while still laughing. I rolled my eyes and turned back around closer to the door of the classroom.

“Bye Keira” I heard Fiona yell. I rolled my eyes and walked past him into the classroom. He was still standing in front of the door I put my bag down by my seat and just well stood up-I’m feeling really bored right now. I could still see Fiona and Hailey standing there talking.

Waving my hands around like a mad person I was trying to get both of their attention. Hailey started looking around and then looked behind Mr. Bensons shoulder and well saw me. She nudged Fiona who looked up as well. I gave them a small wave.

I looked around his classroom and noticed there was a Romeo and Juliet book on my table. Awww and it even has a sweet cute picture of Leonardo Dicaprio. Randomly, I decided to pretend to throw the book behind his head so Hailey and Fiona decided to air pump which I guess was trying to encourage me to do it. I put my arm back as far as it could go and well my hand slipped which made it actually land behind his head.

My eyes widened as my hands automatically covered my mouth. He turned around with his eyebrows furrowed together. Taking a few steps towards him I picked up the book and put it on the desk.

“Oh my gosh sir I am so sorry I honestly never meant to do that” He shook his head and closed the classroom door behind him taking a step closer to me. I panicked and took my hands of my mouth taking a step back.

What is he going to do? Slap me. No he wouldn’t do that but considering the type of person he is he will do something like that. Or he will probably give me detention but he can’t, he already gave me detention.

“Why did you hit me with the book?” He said calmly which really surprised.

“Sir I never meant it, the book just slipped out of my hand” He raised his eyebrows and snatched the book out of my hand.

“Tell me ‘Keira’ how much do you loathe me?”

“Ummm......my name is not...um.....Keira”

“Does it look like I could give a shit?” My eyes widened as he said the word shit. “Yeah I couldn’t give a damn if I swore in front of you. You’re just a worthless piece of nothing carp that no one even cares about. I mean when you first came into my classroom I thought to myself wow this girl looks a real hooker and guess what you were. Because of you Cameron died. Because of you I have to spend so much times seeing your ugly face. Because of you I have to hate everyone else because I see your face every day. Because of you I dread every single day coming into school shall I tell you why it’s because of you. You disgust me your just too damn desperate! Hell you are even worse than the whores in this classroom who spread their legs twenty-four seven and just such a stalker. I mean you just stare at me as if I’m your food or something. I’M NOT FOOD I AM A HIMAN BEING. But I don’t think you are because you clearly have eye problems if you just look at my face and not anyone else’s. I mean do you have any shame wearing these short skirts into school? So, so, so, so, so desperate, I cannot even describe it anymore. You know what ‘April’ do me and yourself a favour and get the hell out of my classroom” Every word he said caused me to cry a little bit more. Finally building up my courage I brought my hand up and slapped him across the face as hard as I could. His face stayed to the right side as he looked down in pain.

“Screw you Mr. Benson. Screw you I hate you” I ran out of the classroom as he told me to.