(Complicated)

"Great work today everyone, see you tomorrow second period" Mr.Benson said to all of us. I picked up my bag from underneath the table and got up from my chair.

"April I want to talk to you about something before you go" Mr.Benson said looking at me, I tried to read his expression but he has a really good poker face. Everyone walked out of the classroom and I stood by my seat until everyone was gone. Once everyone did go I went over to his desk.

"Yes sir" He handed me a bunch of papers. I looked down at them to see they were my practise assessment papers.

"Did I do well?" I asked him, he smiled at me and leaned back into his seat.

"Have a look for yourself" From that smile on his face I think I did well. I looked at the back of the paper to see I was five marks away from a full a plus, so I got an A.

"Oh my god I got an A, this is my first A this year" I told him jumping up and down.

"Congratulations you deserved it after all, you did really good and took my advice but I wrote some improvements so I want you to look at that and hopefully get a good mark next time" He tapped the table with his hands.

"Well thank you for everything" I said to him, I put the papers in my bag and put it back on my shoulder.

"And I wanted to talk to you about something else" He sat up straight and crossed his arms over his chest.

"Yes?"

"Get a chair and sit down" He told me, I got a nearby chair and sat down on it.

"I saw everything that happened at lunchtime and-

"Are you going to tell me of?" He took in what I said and shook his head as a no.

"You looked really angry at the moment so I thought maybe you would want to talk about it" He said, looking me in the eye.

"I.......I don't know, you're my teacher and it would be awkward for me?" He shook his head understanding.

"How would you feel if one of your friends left you out all the time?" He looked up at the ceiling and tapped his foot on the floor.

"I would fuckin be angry" I widened my eyes as he said the swear word, he looked at me and raised his eyebrows.

"What?" He said as if he didn't kow what he just said.

"You said the F word" He began laughing.

"It’s after school I don't really care" He started throwing his keys up and down catching them.

"Thank you for making me feel better" He smiled at me. I got up from the chair putting it back.

"Bye sir"

"Bye Miss.Keira Lilyy"