(I'm holding every breath for you)

"Did everyone have fun today?" Mr Benson asked us.

"No" We all replied back. Mr Benson sighed and shook his head.

"When will you guys ever learn?"

"Never" We replied back.

"Hey sir can we play wink murder like we did last year" Caleb said.

Wink murder? We never played wink murder last year.

"What are you talking about?" I asked him.

"Don't you remember April?" Dylan said.

I faced back towards the classroom and looked at Mr Bensons face, he looked at me blankly. Suddenly my head started spinning and some black spots werre appearing in front of my eyes, I put a hand on my head to try and stop it but it ended up getting worser.

"April are you ok?" I heard someone ask.

I closed my eyes tightly and images started appearing in front of my closed eyes. Mr Benson smiling, me standing next to him, what is going on? I've never seen this before.

"April if you can hear me say hello" I heard the person say ok.

"Hello" I managed to say crookly. I felt someones hands on my arm as they began taking me out of my seat. 

"Class dismissed" The person said, it's Mr Benson.

His arms went around my shoulders and waist as my hands were still on my head.

"April don't worry" He said to me.

I opened my eyes slightly to see that we were in the hallway, I closed them back again and concentrated. What was Caleb talking about? Did this event really take place?

"Oh my god April are you ok?" I heard the voice of Selena say.

"Selena you'll have to see her later she isn't feeling well, I'm taking her to the nurse"

"Ok"  He walked me away from Selena I guess. 

"Nurse Nancy" I heard Mr Benson say.

"Oh April dear what have you done to yourself now. You clumsy thing" I felt myself being seated on spmething really uncomfortable.

"She was in class perfectly fine and then she just zoned out, closed her eyes and clucthed her head hard" I heard him say to her.

"Ok. Well sir you will have to go because we will be talking about some stuff" I heard her say.

"Ok" He muttered, I heard him walk out.

"April can you try opening your eyes for me?" I opened my eyes and my head was still spinning and the black dots got worse.

"Arghhh" I moaned in pain.

"Ok lie back down" She grabbed me by my shoulders and pushed me down gently on my back, my legs automatically placing itself on the bed.

I looked at the ceiling to find that the black dots were slowly dissapering and my vision wasn't spinning.

"How do you feel now?" She asked.

"Much better" I said slowly.

"Looks like you felt  a little light headed. What caused this April?" She asked looking at me, sitting down on a chair.

"I don't know. I was in class Caleb said something which I don't remember happening...and then suddenly I started feeling dizzy and some images kept poppin in my head which I don't remember happening" I told her.

"Wait.....your hospital report said that you had a concusion which made you lose some of your memory, that means that you are gaining some of it back" She told me, my lips turned into an upright smile.

That means I will remember who killed Cameron.

"Really?" I asked her. She nodded her head.

"But don't stress yourself out too much" She said with a raised eyebrow.

I nodded my head and slwoly got up, she handed me a new water bottle.

"Drink it-keep you hydrated" She said, I stepped down from the bed and gave her a smile.

"Alright see you later" I walked out of the door and found someone pulling me by the arm into a dark room.

"Who...who is it?" I asked into the darkness, suddenly the lights got switched on and Mr Benson was standing in front of me.

"April"

"Oh my god you scared me" I said putting a hand on my chest where my heart was beating underneath my palm.

"Are you ok?" He asked.

"Yes, nurse Nancy said I am gaining my memory back" He gave a small smile but more like a forced. Isn't he happy?

"What's the matter?" I asked him. He looked at me and shook his head.

"Nothing" He said like he was thinking about something.

"Clearly it's not nothing. Come on....you know you can tell me anything" I told him, I know that he wasn't going to like what I was going to do.

I took his hand in mine and closed it gicing it a squeeze. He looked at me and closed his eyes.

He leaned forward and put his other hand at the side of my face moving my hair back. He opened his eyes and looked at me.

"I want....I want to kiss you so much right now" He said lowly. I was shocked at what he said buy recovered quickly.

"Then why don't you?" I said in confidence. I've never acted like this before, but I like this new side of me.

"April...you know..."

"Yes I do know. But if you want to I'm not stopping you. No one is here and you were the one who brought me here anyway"

"I love this side of you so much" He backed me up against  the wall and brought his hand from my face to my back pushing me towards his chest. 

He took the water bottle out of my hand and pulled me in even closer. I stared deep into his blue eyes, suddenly seing the future I really wanted, which was both of us.

He leaned closer and  then  kissed me with his soft lips with so much enthusiasm and meaning.

We kissed until I had to pull away for a breath. he chuckled a bit and, pulled me in for a hug. I wrapped my arms around him and breathed in his scent.

"Why can't it be like this?" I asked into his shoulder.

"I don't know, but I guess we'll have to make it last" I took my head of his shoulder and looked at him to see if he was sure.

"Do you want to do this?" I asked him.

"Yeah, I can't spend my time not being close to you. I know that this sounds chessy but you complete me April...and when you're not with me everything falls apart" He said smoothing down my cheek.

"I feel the same" I told him honestly.

"We'll make it through" He said

"I know"

A/N: CHECK THE VIDEO OUT