(Ready to love again)

(5 years later)

Life, life is so beautiful. I know that wasn't saying this five years ago but now I am. Letting Bryan go was the best decision in my entire life. I may have loved him but I knew that it was too good to be true. A lot has happened since I let him go. He respected my decision and felt that this was the right thing to do as well, ever since from that way he's been acting like a normal teacher should towards his student.

He was very nice to me and helped me out a lot, we both treated each other like we should have done and I couldn't have been happier. Then there's Caleb. Me and Caleb ended up being best friends, he got along with the girls very well-especially with Selena. They've been dating since the end of senior year and he even proposed to her. We were all surprised but very happy with the news. Other than that I have been doing really good, right now I'm going in for an interview for a job as a secretary.

"You may go in" I walk through the door to go to the interviewer.

"Hello Miss Lily" The interviewer stands up looking at me with a wide smile on his face. Leo? It's Leo, Leo is standing in front of me right now. That...that means he's real, how is this even possible? I know for a fact that it's impossible to dream about a face that you haven't seen before so is this a sign? If Leo is here then Daila must be here as well. "Miss Lily, are you ok?" Leo asks stirring me out of my thoughts.

"I've never been better, I'm so sorry. I just dazed of" Taking the seat opposite him I smile at him. I want to just jump straight into a conversation with him but I know that it will be very inappropriate.

"Tell me Miss Lily, why should I employ you?" He asks while leaning back in his chair.

"Not only have I got the qualifications to do this job but I get along with everybody. I know that that may not been a good reason but for me getting along with my boss and co-workers is key for every single job" I assure him. He seems satisfied with my answer.

"This may sound inappropriate Miss Lily but have we met before?" He asks with a raised eyebrow. A spark flies within me at his question.

"I'm afraid that we haven't sir but I feel that we will get on very well if I start working for you" He looks into my eyes for a couple of seconds and claps his hands together.

"You're hired" He tells me with his eyes sparkling.

"Really?" I ask him. He nods his head as a yes and laughs at the same time.

"I won't let you down Leo" I blurt out. My eyes widen as I realise that I've just said his first name. He raises his eyebrows at me and slightly chuckles.

"I guess we will get along just fine if you're already giving me a new nickname"

"April" I stick my hand forward for him to shake, he takes it in his and shakes it. Just like in the dream, his hands are always warm and opening.

"It's a pleasure"

"When do I start?" I ask him.

"You can start now April. I'll just introduce you to everybody and we can take things from there" Putting his hand on my back he stirs me out of the room. Never in my life did I think this interview would go so well. Leo is still as considerate as he was in my thoughts. This building isn't the same one in the dream though so it's going to take me time to get my way around it.

"Haven't you got a business of yours in Italy?" I ask in curiosity. If he says yes then my dream was in fact spot on then.

"I did have a business in Italy but I located here" He tells me. I nod my head as he starts to take me around and introduces me to everybody that works here. I have a big hope in my heart saying that I come across Daila and Callum.

"Last but not least, this is Daila" I let out a small sigh to myself as I smile to myself. She gives me a smile back.

"She will be working alongside you Daila" He tells her. Leo looks back at me and says "the only reason I want another secretary is because Daila here says it's too much work for her"

"I am a human being as well Mr Salvatore" She says with a little sass. She hasn't changed at all.

"It's very nice to meet you Daila. I feel we will get along just fine" I say while putting a hand on my hip. She notices my stance and gives me a whistle.

"I like you already girl" Laughing at her I shake her hand.

"Well, I've introduced you to everyone. You can stick around and get to everybody a bit more or you can leave" He tells me. Should I leave or should I stay? I think I should leave; dad's going to be so proud of me.

"Can I leave? I really need to tell my dad this good news"

"Go ahead. You start tomorrow, ten am sharp" He tells me. I give him a salute.

"Yes boss" He nods and waves me goodbye. I leave the floor smiling to myself, this is amazing news. I know that two people who I thought never existed do exist. I guess Callum isn't real then. If he worked here then Leo would have mentioned it.

Standing in the lift, I wait for the doors to open. Looking to my right, I realise I pressed the wrong button, I'm going to the middle floor instead of the ground. Shoot, I'll have to wait here then. Putting my hands behind my back, I wait for the doors to open. The doors opening revealing a man. Oh my God, my heartbeat increases as I look into the familiar pair of eyes. Callum.

He steps into the lift and stands a few feet away to my left. He's here, he exists. He presses a number which was too the top floor. The doors close leaving the both of us to stand there in silence.

"Do you work here?" I ask him. I can't just stand around and ignore him; I need to talk to him. Callum looks at me and smiles. That smile, I missed that smile.

"Yes I do, I'm Mr Salvatore's personal assistant" He tells me. I nod my head with a smile on my face.

"I just got a job as his secretary" I tell him.

"Wow, congratulations. Looks like we'll be seeing each other a lot then" He says with joy in his voice.

"My name's April, nice to meet you" I put my hand forward for him. He looks down at it and then back into my eyes.

"Callum" He takes my hand and sparks immediately fly off. I think he felt it as well because we don't let go of each other's gaze. "This is probably going to sound a bit odd but have we met before?" He asks the same question as Leo.

"We haven't but I'd like to know you a little more. How does coffee sound tomorrow during our break?" I see that his eyes have lighted up in joy as he nods his head.

"I would really love that" Just then, the lift opens. We both break eye contact as well as our connected hands. My hand loses the warmth and love coming from his.

"I'll see you tomorrow then"

"You too April, have a nice day" He steps out of the lift and waits on the opposite side until the doors close. Before the doors close I give him a wave of a hand. Now, I finally understand why I met Cameron, Caleb and Callum. From all three of them, I choose Callum. He was meant to be my C from the beginning. He holds everything, everything that I was looking for since the beginning. Love.

THIS IS THE LAST CHAPTER OF THE ENTIRE SERIES FOR TWO AGAINST ONE.

It has been a very long journey but I have enjoyed every single moment of it. This book came from the beginning and finished to the end. I would have not been able to do it without anyone's support. Every single person that has commented, voted and shared this story has been absolutely phenomenal. I hope you enjoyed April's story. 

Please make sure to check out my other stories as well if you liked this one. I would love for you guys to show some support to my other stories as this one is now finished.

Thank you to everyone who has been amazing, I love you all! :)