(Show me the meaning of being lonely)

My eyes shot open as I looked around my surroundings. The first thing I noticed was green eyes which belonged to Caleb. His face was scrunched up as he looked really concern.

“I saw him” I said to Caleb. Caleb looked confused but just held my hand and nodded his head.

“Who did you see April?” He asked me slowly so it would be easier for me to swallow in the words.

“Cameron. He….he was there…..right next to me. It felt really good but then he fell down and suddenly everything started going wrong like that night. He was dying again telling me that if he told me the truth it would kill me and him permanently” I said breathing out.

“April look I’m sure you sure Cameron but you need to move on now” He said breathing out with a smile forming on his lips. How…..how dare he? Move on. What in the bloody world is that even supposed to mean?

“How the hell am I supposed to move on when I’m hurting so much? You don’t know what I’ve been through this past year!” I yelled at him. His eyes widened as he moved away from me and letting go of my hand, now realizing I was lying down on a bed in the nurse’s room. Getting up I pointed an accusing finger at Caleb. “Do you know what I have been through? DO YOU! Because Caleb you have no idea, I’m sure you haven’t lost anyone that you love because if you have you’ve got no damn feelings even about it!” Caleb suddenly looked regretful and backed up against the wall.

“What is going on in here?” I heard someone say from behind my back. Hearing that voice made my insides want to hunt down and kill. “Tell me now. April why have you gotten up screaming as if someone has died?!” If he wasn’t a teacher I would turn around and slap him across the face.

“She’s gone mad” I heard Caleb mutter. My eyes shot to his face as I took a step towards him.

“I’m not gone mad. Are you stupid or are you naturally thick in the head? I’m hurting right now and I just keep a blank face to show people that I am fine but you know what I am not fine. I will never been fine. I lost him and when I saw Cameron you would not believe how happy I was. It was like I could open up my eyes and heart again without having a worry or fear that everything will just break down and shatter” Turning around I looked at Mr.Benson he had a blank look as usual.

“Do you know how I feel sir?” I asked him, I knew I was crying but I don’t care. I’m sick and tired of hiding my emotions and sorrow. He opened his mouth but closed it back again. “There you go exactly. If you don’t know what I’m going through you have no right what-so-ever to judge or ‘call me crazy’ I’m just sad, misplaced, wounded, petrified and most importantly isolated and just want someone to understand me”

“April?” I heard Mr.Benson say. I stuck my hand up to signal for him to shut his mouth.

“I don’t want to hear it. I know you all are going to feel sad for me but you know what? Give me your pity I think that I desperately need it by the way that you both of you are acting with me”

“We just want to help you” Caleb said looking at me sincerely.

“If you want to happy might as well just listen to what I have to say instead of jumping to your own conclusions. I just need a friend-someone who will listen to me, but I can’t even get that. I have my brother at home how is telling me that what happened was nothing and that I should just find another boyfriend”

“April you need a friend right?” Caleb said. I looked at him closely and nodded my head carefully. “Then I will be your friend. I will listen to you, care for you and well try to understand you. I just hope you can forgive me? And you were right I was jumping to conclusions. If you said that you were happy you saw Cameron in your dream then I should give you a smile because at least your dreams make you happy. Right sir?” Looking at Mr.Benson he nodded his head but looked really well distant. What’s going on in his mind?

I don’t know why but I have this feeling in my mind that Mr.Benson was somehow linked with Cameron’s death by the way he is acting. And I will find out soon. I turned around again and looked at Caleb who was smiling at me. Its two against one.