(Crush)

April's POV:

Stupid. Ass wipes. Dick ward. Every single frickin man swears in the book. God I hate that stupid Mr.Benson with a passion.

"What's wrong with your face?" Zendaya said to me, I looked back at Mr.Benson putting away his papers.

"I'm guessing the lesson didn't work out for you then" Fiona said. I nodded my head. I saw him coming towards the door.

I grabbed a hold of Hailey's arm and dragged her.

"Come on you guys let's go" They nodded their heads. I was at the back at the rest where at the front.

I turned around and saw Mr.Benson was right behind me. I gave Hailey a little shove from the back.

"Move it" I said to her. She gave me calm down look and they began to walk faster. The door was open; I heard someone call my name so I turned around but ended up coming in contact with Mr.Benson.

I looked up at his face and gave him a sorry look. I turned back around but I ended up on my butt because the door slammed in my face.

I clutched the side of my mouth because it was hurting their most. I felt someone's warm hand on either side of my arms.

I looked up and saw Mr.Benson looking at me in worry. Great now he actually cares about me.

"Are you ok?" He said. I rolled my eyes and got up.

"No I'm bleeding" I said sarcastically. I removed my hand to see blood on their.

"Oh my god I'm actually bleeding" I started wiping my mouth with the back of my hand, but more was coming off.

I looked up to see Mr.Benson running of. What the flipping world?! First he asks me if I'm ok and now he just ran off.

I saw Zendaya, Hailey, Fiona and Selena coming running to me.

"Oh my god what happened?" Selena asked.

"I got hit by the door" Zendaya handed me a tissue so I took it from her and began wiping the blood from my mouth.

"Do you want to go to the medical room?" I shook my head as a no.

"I'll just quickly go to the toilets and get my hand cleaned. Selena can you come with me?" She nodded her head

"Well ok we got to go to our next lesson now anyway" Hailey said. I nodded my head and began making my way with Selena.

"It's all that stupid Mr.Benson's fault. I hope he falls over one day and see how he likes it" Selena began laughing.

I smiled at her and looked up. And I saw my crush. Yes crush. His name is Cameron. But he is a senior. Whenever I see him he is always helping other people out.

With his golden blonde hair and bright blue/green eyes, he is obviously popular. He looked my way and we caught contact.

Oh my god I can't believe he is actually looking my way. His face turned into concern as he began making his way to me.

I stood still and waited for him to come over.

"H-hi" I said shyly. He smiled at me.

"You do realize that you are bleeding from your lips and that it's dribbling down your chin" My eyes widened as I touched my chin to realize it was wet.

"Shit! Oh my gosh! Thanks so much for telling me, I got to go clean this up now" He gave me another smile.

Me and Selena were about to walk forward when he grabbed my arm. Oh my god he touched me! Ok I really need to stop over-reacting.

"I'll take you to the medical room, you can go to your lesson if you want" Selena looked at me. I gave her the sign.

She gave me a huge smile and nodded her head.

"Ok then see you in a bit" Selena said she walked of and gave me a wink. I looked back at Cameron and he started to walk.

I cached up with his pace as we walked together in silence.

"You look really familiar but I just can't put my head around it" He said giving me a dashing smile.

"Oh I'm Andrew's sister" He looked at me for a moment and then smiled.

"Right that's where I know you from" I nodded my head.

"So.........."

"So..........”

"Oh my god look at that" I heard him say. I looked at him and saw he was looking in a classroom. I walked a bit to his side and looked in his classroom.

Ewwww there were two teacher's kissing in a room. Gross! I started laughing calmly and Cameron started laughing to.

I opened my bag taking my phone out to switch it on.

"Are you seriously going to do that?" He said to me, his face was gone red. I put the camera on and took the picture.

"I just did" He did another laugh.

"Come on let's go or you'll the drain the school with your blood"