(The man who can't be moved)

April's POV:

Time for my detention and I'm the only person. How great!

"So how you feeling then April" I snapped out of my senses and looked at his waiting face.

"What?" He rolled his eyes and put down his pen.

"I said how are you feeling?" I made an OH face.

"Ok" He nodded his head and started marking the books.

"You can get a book from the shelf and read it" He said to me. I nodded my head and got up from my seat going to the shelf.

They are all horror books and none of them are by R.L.Stine. That's a bummer but he has fifty shades of grey.

I've heard that's a 'hot' book. I don't really know what it's about so might as well read it. I took it out and went back to my seat.

"April you shouldn't read that" I heard Mr.Benson say. I looked at him confused.

"Why not?" I asked him. His cheeks turned a bit red. Oh my god it's either he is blushing or he is embarrassed.

"It's an erotic book" My eyes widened. I quickly got up and put the book back to where it belongs. Ewwww. Why does he even have it in his classroom?

“Then why do you have it in the class?” I asked him curiously. He looked away going red again, awwwww that’s so cute.

“Some pupil had left it behind and told me to keep it there” He said embarrassingly. I nodded my head in understandment.

I looked through the book case again and found my favourite romance book. It's by Jamie McGuire and it's called beautiful disaster.

I went back and opened the book starting to read it.

"April what are you doing here?" I looked up and saw it was Andrew. When did he come here. I guess I was too busy in my book world.

"I've got detention as you can see" I said to him pointing out the obvious.

"But you’re a good girl" He said sounding confused.

"Andrew please leaves or I'll give you a detention too" He said to Andrew. Andrew rolled his eyes and began walking away

"Wait until mom hears about this" He said to me laughing. I gave him a smirk

"Well mom already knows" I said to him folding my arms.

"Yeh but dad doesn't" He said. I shook my head as a no. He can't tell dad. Dad will kill me.

"Andrew don't you dare" I said. He laughed and walked out the door. I sighed and looked down at my book.

"How about I help you right now" I looked up and saw Mr.Benson smiling.

"Really?" He nodded his head and brought his chair opposite to my desk.

"I cannot tell you how grateful I am" He nodded his head and put my book on another desk.

"Alright I'll go and get your book" He got up from the seat and got my book from his marked work. He came back and put my book on the desk.

"Alright I marked your class work. Might I say your handwriting is really beautiful along with your presentation" I looked up and gave him a small smile.

"So what exactly are we going to start of with first?" He rubbed his hands together and put it down on the desk.

"First you’re going to tell me what you need improving on" He said. I nodded and began thinking.

"How I start my sentences. My punctuation and that's it really"

"That's what I thought you need help on as well. Your grammar is actually good as long with your punctuation but the way you start your sentences are weak" I nodded my head.

"You can use different connectives like first, however, furthermore and stuff like that" I nodded my head.

"You should write these down if you want to remember them" I opened my book and took a pen out from my bag.

I began writing but it was coming out messy. Maybe because Mr.Benson was looking.

"Oh come on what happened to the beautiful handwriting I just marked" I laughed a little and looked at his amused face.

"You put a black eye on it" He laughed looking away from me.

Cause if one day you wake up to find that you're missing me. And your heart starts to wonder where on this earth I could be

My eyes widened as I heard my ringtone for my phone going off. I looked over at Mr.Benson.

"You can answer it" He said. I gave him a thankful look and quickly answered the phone.

We have got a family dinner tonight and I'll be talking to you about your detention

Shit it was dad

"Yes of course dad bye" I ended the call and switched of my phone.

"I'm so sorry about that I guess I forgot to switch of my phone" He gave me a 'it's ok' look

"So let's back to work"