(A thousand years)

"I....I don't know" I said softly looking at Caleb who looked like he wanted to slap or punch someone across the face any minute.

"What do you mean you don't know? Are you that stupid?" Caleb said angrily. Moving away from Cameron I stood against the board as I looked at all three boys. As they all showed different emotions. Cameron showed: that he was hurt, Bryan showed that he was angry and Caleb was just: impatient.

"April you've got to pick one" I heard Cameron say, looking at him he gave me a small smile. I looked away from him and at Bryan who now just looked very hurt.

I don't know what to bloody do?! I love both of them, Cameron opened my eyes on the world and Bryan taught me that love is easily right in front of you. I love both of them I don't know who to choose between it's like saying I have to choose between Dean and Castiel from Supernatural.

"Hello we haven't got all day for this" Caleb yelled making me look directly at him. Right now I just want to punch him across the face.

"Just shut up Caleb! Why do you care who I choose between?! Why do you care if I don't care about both of them just who the fuck do you think you are?!" I screamed at the top of my lungs. He raised his eyebrows in amusement and looked at me.

"I'm just trying to make your life a lot easier, you're my friend and I care about you. That's why I’m doing this....otherwise I couldn't give two shits about this situation. You're a very nice girl and you deserve the best" He said to me gently this time.

Looking down I covered my face with both of my hands. Ok.....I know what I'm going to do now. I know what I'm going to do.

Looking at both boys, I made my way over to him first. He was always there when I needed him and I need to tell him how I really feel. A smile reached upon his face as I opened my arms out to hug him. Warmth secured me as I placed my hand at the back of his head and closed my eyes inhaling his dusky scent.

"I'm sorry Cameron but I don't love you" I murmured in his ear. I felt him stop from beneath me, taking my arms of him I took his face in my hands. "I love you Cameron I really do....and what we had was special I realize that and I think about it every day how you were so calm and patient with me....but it can't be that way between us. I just want us to be friends. Do you accept me as that?" I asked him. He looked deeply into my eyes and I could feel like he was searching into me to see if I was telling him the truth.

"Thank you for being honest with me and you made that decision for a reason and I'm one-hundred perfect along with you with whatever you want to take on board and out" He said smiling. I smiled back and hugged him one last time. "Go get him" He said to me. Turning around I saw Bryan standing there looking shocked.

"April" He said.

"Bryan"

Walking towards him I took his hands in mine and looked into those eyes that made me first fall in love with him.

“Bryan there’s something I wanted to tell you and I don’t know why but call me crazy…I think this is the perfect moment” I told him. He nodded his head and tightened his hands around mine. “I…I love you” I said softly. It’s like something was released from inside me making me free and safe from just saying those three words.

“I love you to” He replied back smiling at me widely. I brought my forehead towards him and closed my eyes wanting to make the moment last and hopefully it doesn’t end but I know it will.

“Promise that you will wait for me” I said with my eyes closed, I felt a hand press against my cheek bringing hotness.

“I waited every day for you April and I will carry on waiting. Even if someone comes to take me away I will wait for you until you come back so we can be together and that is a promise that you will take away with you” He said smoothly.

“And that is a promise of yours that I will never forget”

THIS IS END OF BOOK 2. I AM NOW ACTUALLY PLANNING ON WRITING A THIRD BOOK TO THIS AS I HAVE A LOT OF IDEAS STILL STORED FOR APRIL AND BRYAN. YOU WILL BE SEEING A LOT MORE OF NEW CHARATERS IN THE THIRD BOOK AND HOPEFULLY A LOT MORE TWISTS WHICH INTEREST YOU. STAY TUNED!

QUESTION TIME!

WHICH CHARACTER FOR YOU HAS DEVELOPED A LOT IN THE BOOK? WHY?

WHO IS YOUR FAVOURITE CHARACTER? WHY?

IF YOU WERE IN APRIL’S POSITION WHO WOULD YOU CHOOSE, BRYAN OR CAMERON? WHY?

WHO IS YOUR LEAST FAVOURITE CHARACTER? WHY?

DO YOU THINK WHAT CALEB BRINGING BACK CAMERON WAS RIGHT?

P.S. IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS ABOUT THE BOOK PLEASE WRITE BELOW AND I WILL TRY MY BEST IN ANSWERING THEM. Zzzzzzzz