(Bleeding Out)

"So what did the doctor say then?" I asked dad once I came back from school. It's been a whole week since me and Bryan have been seeing each other. Yes I am calling him Bryan now. Dad looked at me and sighed.

"Well I've got good and bad news" He said standing up from the sofa.

"What's the good news?" I asked patiently.

"The good news is that Andrew will recover from his condition" My face broke into a smile but dad's didn't. But then I remembered.

"Wait....what's the bad news?" I asked.

"We can't stay here anymore" Dad said softly. I looked at him confused. What does he mean we can't stay here anymore?

"Dad, dad what do you mean we can't stay here anymore?" He turned his back away from me and took a deep breath.

"Andrew's treatment is in Italy so we have to move" Dad said. Oh it's just for the treatmentt.

"How is that bad news? We are only going there for Andrew's treatment then coming back" I told him.

"No April we are going to be staying in Italy after Andrew's treatment as well. We are leaving. This home" I looked at him shocked.

"You....you can't do that. I won't go!" I shouted at him. Yeah I cared about my brother but I just can't leave everything behind my school, friends....Brian.

"April please stop being stubborn. We are going to leave rigt after you graduate" Dad said tiredly.

"I'm not,you're taking away my life. I'm eighteen next week and I can do what I want. Dad I'm not leaving my life behind" I turned around and walked out of the door. 

                                                                   *******************************

"April is that you?" I looked up at the voice of the owner and saw that it was Caleb. I looked away from him and started picking at the grass beneath me.

"What do you want Caleb?" I asked him. I felt him kneel down in front of me on the grass as well.

"Where you crying?" He asked softly.

"No" I said lieing to him.

"Come on April I know. Look I know what I did was really bad and I hurt your feelings...but...I didn't intend to that after I got to know you better. Sure I thought you were a game but I didn't want to mess around with you. I mean and I swear on it" He said, we both looked at each other and I could tell he was telling the truth.

"I believe you" I told him, his face turned into a wide smile.

"Oh my gosh April you have no idea how happy I am. I could kiss you....but I won't" He said, I smiled lightly and looked across his shoulder. "So what's the matter then?" Caleb asked. I might as well tell im I need someone to talk to anyway.

"I'm moving to Italy" I told him, is eyebrows furrowed together.

"What do you mean you're moving to Italy. What about school and stuff?" He asked.

"I'm going after graduation" I told him. He gave me a sad look and rubbed my shoulder.

"Well atleast you will have some time to say goodbye, besides, atleast you get to ave your 18th birthday with all of us"

"How do you know when it's my birthday?" I asked him.

"I remember from last time. Your friend Alice was talking about it. So want to go and grab a bite?" He asked standing up. I shook my head as a no and stood up myself.

"I need to go and talk to someone" I told him.

                                                                 ***********************

"April what a surprise" Bryan said once he opened his front door to me. I gave him a weak smile and walked past im into his house.

"Sorry I didn't give you a call saying that I was coming" I said. He gave me a smile and kissed my forehead.

"You don't need to call me. You can come whenever you want to" He said.

"The reason I came here was because....." I realized that I had stopped mid senetence and froze. I can't tell him I'm moving what would be his reaction? He realized that I didn't speak further so he made me sit down and held my hand.

"You know you can tell me anything. Go on I'm listening" He said softly.

"I'm moving" I breathed out. I looked over at his face and he just looked at me blankly. I shook his hands.

"Aren't you going to say anything?" I asked. He let go of my hands and walked across the opposite direction.

"I already knew" He said clearly. What?! He knew that I was going to move and decided to keep it shut.

"What do you mean you already knew?" I asked standing up feeling angry.

"Well your dad told me a wekk ago that he was going to leave" He said. Wait. One week ago he told me that he wanted to make our relatonship last. 

"So that's the only reason why you wanted to start our relationsip early? Because you felt sorry for me? I....I hate you. How could you do this to me?"

"April-"

"No! You played with my feelings and now you've already broken my heart into two pieces and you know what now I'm glad that I'm moving to Italy. Why did you ever be nice to me? You know what I want to know why were you always so mean to me?"  He sighed.

"April..."

"No tell me! Why were you always so mean to me?!"

"April...."

"No! Tell me!"

"Because you reminded me of my dead girlfriend. I didn't want to get near you especially when you looked exactly like her. Want to know why everyone called you Annabelle....because you looked like her, she was my girlfriend but died from cancer. And I didn't want to get near you after what hapened to her. I didn't want my heart to be broken again....but I couldn't help it your smile was like her, laugh, personality everything. And hate me all you want and hate me even more because I was the one who killed Cameron. I'm not human and I'm not what you seem. I'm a fucking vampire who killed your boyfriend and wiped your memory so you better leave this house before I do something I regret"