(Skyfall)

Bryan Benson’s POV:

Shit this is not good! April just saw me bite into Cameron and probably knows I am a vampire before she passed out; crap what am I going to do? I looked down at Cameron’s dead face and then turned to see April unconscious lying on the floor with a pool of blood around her head. I rose up from my feet and walked towards her weak body, kneeling down next to her body I took her hand in mine.

I wish I could tell her everything that has been going on, look at what I did. Cameron and I are old buddy’s well not so good old friends. Cameron isn’t a vampire but was a normal human until a demon scratched him which made him turn bad and into an immortal. He already knew I was a vampire but never told anyone. Everything was going out of control he always used to kill random people and I couldn’t be around him anymore after what was going on.

Cameron always used to treat me like a brother and I guess after I told him that I couldn’t be around him he didn’t like it at all. He promised me that I would regret leaving his side to run away just because I was scared. And I guess I do regret it after what he has done to April but I have killed him that is what important and I knows he won’t hurt a single soul now.

I looked back at April to see her eyes are still closed. She can’t know I am a vampire she just can’t I’ll have to erase her memory and put in new ones. I can’t explain that I am a monster and this monster I am is her soul mate. That’s what I will have to do erase her memory. So every single memory of me ever being nice to her, me coming here to save her and me turning into a vampire will be gone. The things she will remember is the new memory of her and Cameron always being together and when she wakes up she won’t know what happened and will know that Cameron died saving her.