(Apologize)

“April you made it” Cameron said smiling at me, I nodded my head at him and looked around at my surroundings. The heart of my pace quickened, Cameron was lying underneath here a year ago and now he is standing in front of me.

“Cameron please explain to me what is going on” I told him feeling desperate. I feel like just crying or screaming at everyone because they don’t understand how I feel or what I’ve been going through.

“April, you already know how I died don’t you?” He asked me. I slowly nodded my head; he looked away from my face and put his hands in his pocket looking onto the lifeless grass. “Me and Mr Benson used to be best friends, we became the best of mates in college and one night we both went to a party. That party was awesome one of the best. I was wasted obviously and I ended up going into the woods and I got attacked. It was a person….a cannibal….and it was eating me. Mr Benson found me and I don’t know how he did it but he killed the guy from that day I found out he was a vampire. He lived on for generations but I didn’t mind because he said he didn’t tell me because he was trying to protect me and I understood what he was talking about. The cannibal that bit me had a disease which got caught onto me. And I found myself doing the most horrible and cruellest things in the world, I killed someone. I ended up killing an innocent life and one day I couldn’t take it anymore so I decided to end my life. I jumped off a cliff…..but…I didn’t die I didn’t have one single cut, bruise or broken bone because along with the disease it gave me the power of being immortal.  And I took advantage of it but at the same time I was able to control this disease so I couldn’t hurt people anymore and Bryan was helping me with this along with his girlfriend….Annabelle. She looked just like you April, the same beautiful big brown eyes, that olive skin, the soft laugh of yours everything it’ just she was blonde. And we became close friends and I started to fall in love with her but she was dating Bryan and I couldn’t do anything because he was my best friend and I couldn’t betray my best friend like that. So to let out my anger I used to kill people and destroy all of these men’s girlfriends and wife’s because if I couldn’t have anyone then no one else could. Bryan tried to control my anger but I didn’t tell him why I was so angry so he left me. Bryan took Annabelle with him and left. I didn’t know where he went but he just left me in that house all alone and that day I wanted to seek revenge. I had to get him back for leaving me all on my own. And I lived on for years and years and I finally settled to coming and staying in New York, I found a new friend…Andrew your brother. He did tell me he had a smaller sister but I never got the chance to ever talk to you. So to become a better friend with Andrew I had to act like a teenager again by enrolling back into high school. Then on the first day back of Senior Year I saw you standing there and you looked so beautiful. I thought it was Annabelle but it wasn’t….it was you April and from then on I got to know you better you were even better than Annabelle and I knew I was in love but then I started to figure out that Bryan was a teacher in the school and hearing that Annabelle died I knew that he was trying to be nice to you so you would be a reminder of his dead girlfriend. And….you know what…..he did it again….he took you away from me so I had to kill Bryan I just had to. But he killed me, and took you away from me. The only way I could communicate with you was from your dreams and I did we did meet up once and the I don’t know how but Caleb came and told me that he can bring me back from the dead if I sacrifice one thing” Suddenly Cameron went silent and I had tears pouring down my face.

I can’t believe he had to go through all of this and it wasn’t even his fault.

“W…what did you have to sacrifice?” I asked him.

“I had to sell my soul” He replied quietly. That’s when I broke down my knees gave up and I fell to the ground clutching onto myself, I can’t believe this is happening to me I can’t believe this happened to him.

“April I would do anything for you because I love you” He told me. I looked up at him from my blurry eyes.

“I wouldn’t ask you to do that” I told him. He began making his way over to me and knelt down placing a hand on my shoulder.

“But I would give that much for you April. I would”