(Locked out of heaven)

"I still can't believe that you are actually leaving" Fiona said. I sighed and gave her a hug.

"I know but you will call, text and skype me everyday" I told her.

She smiled at me. We were in gym right now and me and Fiona were on the same team as Zendaya. It's really awkward because she keeps giving us these dirty stares and I don't really like it. I looked over Fiona's shoulder to see her glaring at me. I looked back at Fiona.

"You should see the way she is staring at me right now" I told her, she looked over her shoulder then looked back at me smiling.

"I hate Mr.Thompson so much is he actually going to teach us something or just keep on flirting like a pedo" She laughed and twirled her hair around her finger.

"Who cares he's fit" I gasped as she laughed.

"Seriously the guy should get fired for what he is doing" I told her.

"Well I'm surprised you don't find him good looking, oh yeah wait you don't your going out with Bryan the man" She said nudging me. I went quiet and she looked at my face. "What happened?" She asked.

"We broke up" I told her, she put her hand on her mouth and the other on my shoulder.

"How? When? Why?" 

"I'll tell you later the flirt is coming this way" I told her. She starightened as he came towards us. He stood in front of me and and looked at both me and Fiona.

"What is going on ladies?" He said. I looked at Fiona and she looked at me.

"Nothing sir" I told him.

"I'm sorry I forgot your name what was it?" He asked.

"April...?" I said like I was asking a question.

"Oh, your the blossomer" He said smiling at me. I looked at me confused.

"Excuse me?"

"That's what your name means 'blossom'" He said. Wow, he does he even know that? I don't even know that.

"I thought your name meant the month April" Fiona said from next to me, I looked away from Mr Thompson and nodded my head.

"That's what I thought it meant as well" I told her. Mr Thompson started laughing.

"Oh girls don't know the meaning of your own names and April I need your help to get some equiptment out" I looked at his face to see him smirking at me.

"Um...ok?" He walked forward and I followed him to where the equiptment was which was away from everyone else. He opened the door and I followed him. It was very dark so I switched on the light.

"Alright just pick up those footballs" He said pointing behind me. I turned around and began picking up some footballs I began making my way towards the door.

"April" I turned around and saw Mr Thompson just looking at me. "Actually forget it" I turned back and banged my head on the door ended up dropping all the footballs and skidded on something that was on the floor making me land on my back. Mr Thompson's face in front of my eyes as he looked at me.

"Where did you hurt yourself?" He asked. What an idea?

"On my head and back" I told him. He sighed and removed my hand from my forehead, he started rubbing it. The pain started going away but it still hurt.

"Alright I can't exactly leave you here" He said to himself. "Oh Bryan good timing" My eyes widened from underneath his hand.

"What happened here?" I heard him ask. Oh yes he doesn't know it's me.

"Well clumsy April banged her head on the door and I really need to get an ice pack so stay here" His hand was removed as I heard him run out of the door. I replaced my hand and put it on my forehead so I didn't need to deal with him.

"April are you ok?" I ignored him and just lay down on the floor. I heard his footsteps coming closer towards mine. I felt my head getting picked up and onto something soft. I removed my hand to see  a pair of green/blue eyes in my vision. So techinally I was half lying down on his lap.

"What are you doing?" I asked him. He grabbed my hand and kissed it.

"April I'm sorry ok. I'm sorry. I just wanted to make the moment last long so before you go, I was the one who made you laugh and smile. Don't you get that? And when I said that I killed Cameron. Yes I did kill Cameron because he was going to kill you. You weren't in school and I got worried I know everything about Cameron so I knew that he was going to take you to this place. When I came you were crying and screaming for Cameron while locked up on a chair. I got scared so I quickly untied you and was going to take you but Cameron came. He had a knife held to your throat, he was going to kill you I couldn't let that happen so he pushed you against the wall and I ended up biting him. Listen I know that this is difficult for you but I just didn't want you to hate me anymore I love you. I had aleady lost Annabelle I couldn't loose you to" 

"I would never hate you" I told him softly. His expression changed as he was about to kneel down to kiss me but Mr Thompson emereged through the door with the ice pack. He kneeled down and put it on my head.

"You need to go home April you've hurt your head pretty bad" Mr Thompson said.

"I'll take her to the reception you should get back to your class" Bryan said to him. Mr Thompson left the ice pack on my head for me to hold and got up. Bryan helped me up as he held my waist for support.

"Well April take care" Mr Thompson said walking out of the door.

"Let's take you home then" He said smiling.

"Yeah let's go"